Chapter 3

During the time Tom had spent helping star sort out her feelings, he realized that he too had feelings that needed sorting out... Tom still loved Star and he desperately wanted her back but, he knew she wouldn't get back without this time or until he learned to control his temper. Tom had been working really hard to overcome his anger issues so Star would take him back. When Star got with Marco, Tom stopped caring he thought his last chance had just gone out the window but now, maybe just maybe if he cleaned up his act and learned to control his anger she would come back to him. He sat there next to Star with hope in his heart for the first time in a long time.

Tom had been a great friend to Star today and she was so happy that he had come, that he was by her side. Star was trying to sort out her feelings. She had finally come to a conclusion, she wasn't sad that Marco broke up with her she was mad because of how he broke up with her, that she got no explanation and that he disappeared today. Star also discovered some other feelings too... she loves Tom but it was too soon. Though she felt nothing there was still a lot of memories to let go of before she would be able to date again.

The second star realized this she leaped from her spot next to Tom where she had been sitting. She ran around her room shouting gibberish and frantically waving her wand. Tom then shot up from his seat and chased after Star. When he finally caught her he pulled her into a tight hug and brought her to her bed where he laid down with her and began to hold her close and stroke her hair in an attempt to calm her down. Eventually, she calmed down and fell asleep laying next to Tom, to both of them this was a moment of hope for the future.

After a few moments of what seemed like paradise, they were brought back to the real world as Marco entered the room saying "Look Star I'm sorry, I never should've broken up with you I made a mist-" star had just barely opened her eyes when he stopped mid sentences and began yelling "WHAT THE HELL I JUST BROKE UP WITH YOU THIS MORNING!?!?!" Tom shot up from Star's bed and growled in a demonic voice " YOU'RE MAD AT HER?! SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING! IM ONLY HER FRIEND STUPID, AND SHES NOT YOURS ANYMORE SO WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE JUST LEAVE HER ALONE HAVENT YOU DONE ENOUGH ALREADY" as he said this he became surrounded by flames " Tom calm down!" Star warned "why should i he's trying to hurt you starship!" he refuted "go Tom" "what ?" tom sounded confused and Marco sat with a smirk on his face as Star ordered him away "you heard me go back to the underworld ill message you later promise" "oh ok... I'm sorry Starship...ill go. Please be careful" Tom calmed down and moped all the way back to the underworld.

Marco began to walk out as Star declared "where do you think you're going, we need to talk!"

A/N I'm sorry I know this chapter was kinda longer compared to my others. Please leave a comment telling me what you think so far. Also, would you prefer chapters that are the length of ch.1 and ch.2 or longer like ch.3?