Prologue

Akira's POV

*ding Dong dang dong* hahh! The class finally ended ..
Hi I'm Akira Tanaka , Just a normal high school Student , living in Japan ,
An unofficial Otaku and a bookworm.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm on my way to the book store where glories of glories God made books awaited mee !

*Beeeeepppppp!!!!* huh? I turned to the left side of the road only to see , a boy still a child running across the red light. And a haywire truck beepingg with all of his might. Oh~

WAIT!!! A child!?

Hey !! "Get out of there" I shouted !! "Your gonna get killed!!" I waved around frantically .

But my actions where in vain. Because the child just stared at the fast moving truck not moving an inch!
Un believable! I thought.

Without any thought or hesitation, I jumped and pushed the child out of the way just in time .

Didn't expect for me to stumble and replaced my self in the child's spot curse me and my clumsiness *sigh*
I truly hate myself!

Maybe this is for the best ... I mused after all , In School I'm just a nobody ... At the house its just my evil aunt and me ..

Maybe just maybe . that what my aunt said is true that maybe I'm just a useless child that her sister just left...
But deep inside I knew that it  wasn't true ..

I still remembered 

Flashback ~~~

Young Akira's  POV

I stared at my mother as she placed a kiss in my forehead.. Saying that don't forget how she love me and she will be always be at my side ...

As a child I didn't understand . but I knew that what she said was important..

I stared at my mother then asked
"Moma wer are wo going ?"

She smiled a and said that she will be back .

Seeing her smile , I smiled

She said to wait for her ... *sometime later* "what ith moma not comin?"
A second later after I said that a woman almost i identical to my mother appeared..

"Hey! Child is your mother name Hikari ?" She said quite snobily

Hmm I noded  joyfully and replied
*
"Yup! Moma said tu weit for her here"

"Tsk! Hah let's go ! Brat!"

"Huh? "

"Just follow me your mother is never coming back! never !"

Crying I followed her without knowing that she is my aunt .

I mean how would a 2 year old know that (she is considered a genius)

End Flashback ~~

Hah! I like what she said is true , I know that my mother loves me , and she is truly sorry for leaving me like that because she can't take care of me...

At that time my family was very poor , my father was alcoholic . and my mother has an indecent job and she new that she has to take refuges to other family members.

The only only option she had is her sister , even tho that her sister is quite rough .. *cough* bitch*cough*

Then the time where her father died , her mother was devastated even when her father was just an alcoholic her mother still loves him ..

---------------------present time-------------------

As I was having my life passed through my eyes , i didn't notice that the truck had already .

Knocked the oxygen out of my lungs ,

I gasp as I thought of that .

Then

I blacked out ....

One thing for sure , I'm glad that im dead I Silently wished that God would take care of my soul......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Support

And suggests

-Scarlett