Chapter 12

Wazup! I have decided that I will update once in two weeks, like I said school has been chaotic since GICCAA meet is coming.

If you don't know what GICCAA meet is , Its a sport competition where every school will participate in different categories of sport.

For me I'll be participating in poomsae, I was once in volleyball first 6 but our prefect of discipline decided to put me on poomsae.

Anyway here's the chapter

______________________________________

Scarlett POV

The sound of excitement was heard from my brother as I pound the dough of the crust of my pie and the wind that assist me as I make it.

'Oohhhhh what are you making dear sister'

My brother asked in excitement ,

'Yes dear what are you making'

My father also curiously asked,

I looked at them and winked, I said in reply

'Secret'

Its been another two months now , and I'm officially nine month old. And sinice the incident about the fat woman that dare defy me,

it sparked some new gossip for the nobles and commoner alike, which still haven't died down till today.

They say I am as cold as my parents and as charming and beautiful as the goddesses themselves. But of course some didn't believed and coused and argument that brother had to dissolve using his authority.

After letting pass the opportunity of collecting my flowers, which I remembered two days later when I was having my flower arrangement lesson , I spent the whole day with my family having picnic.

Brother pouted along with my father as I said that.

' come on , tell us'

' Now where's the surprise in that'

This is also one of the rare opportunity that I have , to have a free day away from my lessons. I decided that the flower thing will be conducted when I turn older .

Right now I'm practicing my cooking skills , with the help of magic of course I have decided to make 'Apfelstrudel' or Vienesse apple strudel pie.

And brother and father are really curious about. I looked at them as I shot them an amused look , I could literally see a tail and ears as I look at them , they look like puppies not being noticed by thier owners.

I continued until I have to put my pie into the oven which didn't exist , I had to make it for my cooking . when I made it automatically captured father and brothers attention. It then leaded them following me into the kitchen.

After making sure father and brother was kept away from the oven ,I requested kecherou to call mother into the dining hall. Kecherou immediately and obediently did.

Ordering Elly to prepare some plates for desserts. And making sure father and brother is sited properly , before sitting down myself and waited.

Tip tap tip tap...

Mothers heels sounded as she got nearer, which is odd because usually mother is like a stealth addict considering she was one of the most feared assassin before she met father .

Before that she is the daughter of the most powerful archduke of the whole continent, who is hailed for thier lineage of stealth addict maniacs.

So yeah I really know now that something is wrong with mother, mothers footsteps comes closer then...