Chapter 2

Akira's POV

A light suddenly shot through my eyes as i feel my self being under a emense pain and pressure.

Now that's not what you want, after I was finished struggling last time I fell asleep.

Then woke up like this ... At first I didn't know what was happening.

Then I remembered saying that a legend is gonna be born and that legend is mee..

True to my words , after the pain and pressure was away someone wrap me in a glistning white fabric that is too soft to be existing.

The one that was wrapping me was actually a woman. She was pretty and decent looking she was clad in a full on white kimono.

She must be a Midwife

(Scarlett: correct me if I'm wrong their the one thats in charge of delivering a child in some era?)

She suddenly looked worried and said .

Oh!? Why isn't she crying . then started to panic..

Slapping my but several times.

Now let me tell you that leaves a very unpleasant feeling , then I registered what she said and acted on instinct.

Whaaaaa! Whaaa!

I started crying so that they would stop slapping my but , tis very uncomfortable

The woman that was holding me signed in relief.

"Its a healthy baby girl !"

She exclaimed then handed me to a very beautiful woman that is covered with sweat and tears ...

Whoa!

She is a goddess, as if the gods took their time crafting her until perfection.

She has deep ruby hair and piercing red eyes, her hair is long and straight but you can see a hint of wavy ness.

Nose is long and well structured from afar it looks like a cute button nose cute and innocent but up close you .

All you want to do is run and hide.

"Give me my child .."

Snapping out of my trance.

She panted , her voice is gentle and is roaring with authority and is demanding respect...

Then I came into a halt wait Child?!

I looked around and saw a luxurious room that is a size of my aunts house, and saw no other child except me .

Wait! Shes my mother!? She is way too beautiful for an average ol me ..

Then again this is a onother world

Then I wondered what looks would I have If I have a mother as beautiful as her ...

"Yes of course your Majesty.."

House wife stuttered .

She then gave me to the woman ,

Who in return received me , as she cuddled with me ,surprisingly she is pretty gentle so unlike her strong appearance .

She then sang a joyous song.

( Scarlett: song above)

That consist of different languages .

I also noticed that the languages they speak earlier , is a language I didn't recognized.

The others where in the room started singing along .

I then noticed my body started glowing whenever they said "connecting".

Imagine how shock and awe I was .

After that , the door suddenly bursted open .

Upon the door opening everyone in the room dropped into their knees exept me and my mother and said.

"Your highness!!"

The man that suddenly said

"Where's my child?"

In a ethuiastic way but also like my mother in a intimidated way.

He him self Is a very handsome man.

He has a long ng sleek black hair and piercing red eyes that when you look at it you might see your soul being strip apart .

But right now he looked at me and my mother with utmost gentleness , his nose is similar to my mother.

I can only guess that he is my father

"Over their with empress Ruby your emperor Cadis .."

An another woman inside the room said almost above whisper. Not daring to look up.

Five long confident strive

He reached us in no time .
He then kneeled beside the bed beside me .

Everyone in the room gasp , for their emperored bowed .

Not really in my mind I snickered.

He then said , with a gentle voice

"Hey there little angel we are your parents."

"I'm Cadis Etrama Di Raizel your father. And this is your mother Ruby Etrama Di Raizel."

"I'm sorry for being late..."

Knowing full well I can't understand him.

(Scarlett: or so he thought)

"Daddy has some important businesses to attend too."

He then looked at my mother and shared a look .

"And From know on your name is gonna be Scarlett Etrama Di Raizel of Arctavina ..."

They both said simultaneously.

With happy grins decorating there beautiful faces .

Really it really kills me not knowing my looks right here and now, in my mind I pouted.

I closed my eyes exhausted for the day.

And thought , well I better give up having a peaceful life . who knew I'm the future empress.

Life is gonna be chaotic...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote

comment

suggest

Byeee

-Scarlett