Chapter 20

So.... hehehe sorry for being late (yet again) at updating. As usual it's almost our last unit exam. Then in weeks not before long would be our quarterly exam.

Then we have this project, that requires weeks to get done. The project is making a film with the given resources. ( A Camera and a laptop)

We can't start yet since the other members (athletes) are not home yet. For the meet. So we're just stuck with the preparations (and the dirty works).

So yeah sorry 😔😞. Anyway enjoy

(PS idk if this will be published in the summer or not)

_____________________________________

Scarlett POV

Mother and i, along with Kecherou and Ell went down the hall way. Through twist and turns and arrived out side, father and brother as expected all ready there waiting for us.

Them already adorning the armor that I gave them. I bet they are already eager to get sone gloating done when we get in the arena.

In front of the palace stood a dozen of soldiers waiting for there instructions. Since we would be going through a portal that can only hold up a 100 men in one use. We only brought about a dozen soldiers.

Not too many and not too little. In Fathers words but this, is in other empires are too little. But considering the circumstances, that we also have shadow guards.

This is enough, plus we don't really need that much protection. And oh! we also have some inner maids following us, so this is just really enough.

Father noticing our arrival smiled and motioned us over. We obliged and went closer and together we head out to Metaforá pavilion (μεταφορά) in English it means transportation .

The pavilion's road is covered in layers of dead leaf that indicated that this place has not been taken care of.
And rarely this place has many people visiting.

By all means this is not true, that the dead leafs is not taken care of because no one has been there in a very long time. It is purposely been put their so that no one will find where the transportation pad is located.

Why do we need to hide it you may ask? It's because this transportation pad is highly sought out for. And their is only 10 of these in public.

People will jump on the opportunity of going through worlds, especially those rotten nobles and merchants that has enough money to survive in an other culture.

Only a few people commoners specifically can go to other world. And only few of them survives after getting there. So in one portal has three tries a year so three hundred in one portal, but their are 10 portals so let's do a quick math. 10×300=3,000. Only that few can pass through.

People these days are getting too ambitious wanting to got to other world to fulfill their dreams.they are just Ignorantly dreaming to suffer.

Any way we arrived at the destined place, the pad is surrounded by large stones structures that had words inscripted to it it hovers over the wide pad that is shaped like and octagon.

The octagon is made out of marble, and is lined with fine glowing crystals. When we stepped on the area, the inscriptions glowed. Mother took my had and father took brother's.

The guards behind us went first then us the maids and then shadow guards. The butlers except Kecherou carried the luggages that belongs to father and brother.

We then walked through the pad and disappeared, the feeling was kinda weird. Being sucked in something kind of feeling, then being dissolved and resolved and dissolved resolved again and again.