Chapter 22

Ayo wazzup? So here's the deal I don't have internet, meaning I won't be able to update again for a very long time.....

Though I still will try my best to update, so until I find a solution wait for me yeah?

June 6, 2019

______________________________________

:::

[Me weird? Bitch I'm limited edition

-a girl who has taste]

:::

Scarlett POV

Outside of my room I noticed the maid that I let go not a moment ago, were lined up obediently, not minding them. I walked past them, I went down the stairs took many turns and arrived at the lobby.

Where I could see mother elegantly sipping tea, she seems to notice my presence and looked up to greet us. She motioned me to go near her, and I did. She was reading some letters, probably from the feif.

Looking down at the pile of letters on the table, I'm guessing that she'll drag me unto one of these. On mother's hand was five letters each one has a touch of elegance and feminity. And in the letters on the address and name, had different language.

She motioned for a maid to refill her cup, as the maid do so. She waved the letters in front of me and fanned them to her chest. The letters excluded fragrance, one can tell from nobility. I scrunched my brows, as she stall time.

"Mother"

I grunted out impatiently which sounded like a squeak she just smiled and sipped her tea. She seems to be having fun, she knows that I have things to do and she purposely stalled time. Probably payback for not letting her see how I dealed with the maids.

Not my fault she assumed to early and did not even ask for my opinion.

"Yes dear?" I swear I felt my eyebrows twitch,

"What is it that you want?"

I tapped my foot impatiently and I heard a snort behind me, oh now they are laughing at this. She just fanned the letters faster for emphasis, I covered my nose as different fragrance waft over me.

"Dear do you know what this is?"

She looked at me with some kind of joy and excitement, but it left me with dread. Like these letters can tie my fate, a fate that I would be displeased.

"Letters"

I deadpanned. but her smile, the miniscule smile that she had on bloomed. And somehow I had a sinking feeling.

"Yes~ this would decide who you will meet first in the noble circle. For four years you have not met a noble and it's time for you to meet one."

Translation, you will meet your fate. My face displayed a kind of impression that is either scowling and hiding the scowl. She snapped her fingers and a maid cleaned out the pile of letters with one swoop, and unto the plater they go.

Mother is in a dire need of a personal maid, big time. Anyway she spread the letters on the table, each one of them was alluring each had their own symbols and... unique design. I guess they passed the test that mother prepared for every letter that got through her.

Sighing at my own misfortune I took a seat in front of mother, both Ell and Kecherou took my side once again. after I took my seat, mother faced me. As if saying that ' well? Aren't you gonna ask what are these? ' sighing again I asked.