Chapter 14

I'm here and I'm alive! Sorry for the wait I got hold up at school, guess what? I won! I'm a gold medalists at poomsae and I'm going to SIVERAA or whatever it was called.

That is one of the reasons why I was late our unit test is coming, so the teachers are busy cramping information, since we didn't made up for the lack of days that were used in GICCAA.

Also card day is coming so the students are on the edge these days, and the DSPC is on the season So we are again busy practicing, by the way I'm at the category English editorial cartooning.

So yeah I'm dead but barely, ya know the feeling that you are physically alive but your mentally dead. And to think I'm in this much stress, and I'm still in Elementary (middle school).

Enjoy ×∆×

______________________________________

Scarlett POV

The Eleco(1) birds tweeted a soft melody as the flowers swayed beside my feet as I sat down drinking tea that was left forgotten as I nibbled on my chocolate chip Cookie.

A chocolate chip cookie that I only just have eaten on this life time only once, as I listened to the report of my ice mouse that I scattered around the entire empire to gather some information *cough* gossip*cough*.

''It seems young mistress, that you have gathered quite the reputation "

The squeaky voice of the mouse spoke again after the moment of silence.

"Hmm how so. "

I curtly replied as i pet kecherou who is now beside me in his dragon form , having smelled the cookies I bet, I looked at him as he Nuzzled his snout at my hand licking the crumbs along with the cookie.

I looked at him unamused I have only bitten of that cooking and didn't taste it for many months now, I stared and stared until he thoroughly chewed the cookie letting out a purr of satisfaction.

I turned around as he looked at me with hopeful eyes , as if saying that can he have some more , I waved my hand and the cookies that I have baked flew into his hand as he ate it quietly.

I then again focused my attention back at the mouse , pondering on what the rumors about me this time, as I grabbed another cookie I checked my status twinking here and their.

Making it as normal as a one year old child, mana was reduced to 15, strength to 3, luck to 5, dex to 2, intelligence to 2, etc..etc.. Also hiding my skills and reducing my aura a little bit.

"You see young mistress, they say that your 'ugly' 'hideous' and is 'spoiled rotten'"

The mouse said as if its the worst thing that it have heard, as fast as lightning kecherou's head whipped and looked at the mouse at disbelief, mouth hanging open and cookie crumbles falling off, what an disgraceful sight.

Closing kecherou's mouth with a flick and shooting him a dirty look I looked at the mouse and mumbled, mostly to my self.

"Oh?, their back at it again."

" Im afraid that Yes they are back at it again "

"Yes yes , I think it is better this way though"

I said as I sipped my tea

"Its better because they will thought of me as useless and spoiled , and it will bought small attention to me"

I explained further

"Might as well go with the flow"

Kecherou added mentally in which I heard.