Chapter 10

Scarlett POV

So I'm now five month old, don't ask me when I was five months old.

And guess what, since that day father said that my "pen" was blooming.

He also added he's very proud of me , him mother and brother .

Honesty my brother is more clingy than before , his been sister this and sister that.

And his always bragging it to the neighboring prince,

Also speaking of the neighboring prince ,

I heard that he has a little brother , his brother is a month older than me making him six month old.

Anyway , since they now that I can talk and walk .

The tutors has been increasing the work loads .

And father has been visiting me once in a while for more pens, or Scarlett pens as he dubbed them.

And every time he has to visit his requesting more box ,

he seems surprised when I keep giving him boxes of pens without trouble.

When he asked about , I just replied that I have someone with me working at it.

He just nodes and brushed it of,

Also I asked my father to build me a lab and green house .

He was delighted and obliged almost instantly.

He asked me what flower and plants do I want I said I will hand picked the flowers in time ,

So right now my green house empty , my lab on the other hand has two floor .

Upper floor has all the alchemy tools I need only needing the herbs.

Lower ,the normal stuff specifically for separating stuff,

now you might say that I already have the alchemy tools I need , but for me the upper part is for medicine .

The lower part is for my perfume , yes thats right perfume .

I figured that in this world perfume silk and many more don't exist.

The clothe that royals use are the normal one except they are slightly soft.

Now you must be wondering why did I said that it is the softest clothe that even exist,

When I was born when El wrapped me in it , when it is just a normal clothe it seems that my skin was very sensitive that moment.(referring to the chapter "finally born")

Any way today I don't have classes and father left for the fief , mother is attending a tea party and brother is of somewhere.

And I almost forgot about the mission scroll I stored at my enventory, I'll just compete it when I'll enter a guild .

Hmm what to do what to do, thinking back the anime black Butler I wish I have some one like Sebastian or cloud.

*sigh*

Wait! Sebastian is a demon ! I have contracts with demons! ... But those little asshole are so arrogant.. 😑😅

Hmmm😕 dragons! They could work

Staring at my room up and down , seeing not enough space I teleported to my usual training ground.

Time to start , looking at the grass beneath me and i start imagining summoning the black dragon .

Patterns start crawling in the ground and spreading, then the patterns start glowing and then emerges the black dragon.

My lady what can I do for you

Erm can you please *cough* transform to your human form , Kecherou?

I said looking at the black gigantic majestic dragon in front of me.

Hmm of course ....(pic above plz imagine the other eye has the same golden color)

May ask again , what do need with this dragon my lady?

You see kecherou here is a serving black dragon,

so if you have contract with one of these serving dragon it will serve you as the tittle have said.

Kecherou , you see i have a huge favor .

What is it my lady?

will you accompany me in the human world in this form and serve me as my butler?

I said it blunt and straight forward

Is that all? Why of course ! Its my pleasure !

Whew! Thank god ! I thought you might decline me or some thing.

Its a pleasure serving my lady.

I swear I some some flirtarious glint in his eyes 😕 .

*sigh*

Say I've been sighing alot today.

I looked at kecherou weirdly and motion him to follow me back in the palace.

Didn't expect kecherou to carry me bridal style and flew !

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

______________________________________

Sorry for the late update

-Scarlett