Chapter 19

OK so hear me out, I was taking a break partly because its Christmas and new year but also because I was hit by an impossible to argue problem.

Wanna know? I am being transfered to a new school. I have been crying for it. I feel scared, I mean I will have to transfer to a school full of strangers so please understand .

My mother said it was for my own good since the school that I will be transferring is prestigious and has more credit- or so they say. I mean I have been in the same school for nine years I'm a proud student, I can't just transfer so suddenly.

So please understand.

______________________________________

Scarlett POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a girl that has the looks that one would die for. Bluntly speaking I am kinda tired of seeing this face it is too good to be true.

Right now I am getting ready to head out and go to the sky coliseum where the tournament will be held. And I'm kinda in a hold up right now.

Now you might be wondering where the f*ck are the maids that are going to turn into she devils when they change me ; like the once in other fan fictions.

Well I manage to convince mother dear and partly all the maids. not to dress me up; granted mother has enough faith in me and my fashion sense.

Of course I was not let out without an conditions, which I agreed. Because it was just that I was have Ell looking out for me to make sure I do not escape.

Gladly of course since its not Kecherou. Thank god mother is not father, who insisted that Kecherou is much more capable that Ell. He totally did not mind the gender.

Now where was I? Ah yes picking an outfit. Right now I donned on a bathing robe and my hair is let down still partly wet I walked in my gigantic closet and looked at both sides.

Where the other side is where the clothes that you would normally wear here and the other side is where the clothes that you don't normally wear here.

Stroking my imaginary beard as Ell on the other side of my room is trying so hard not to sweat drop. I walked back and forth at the racks.

I then shrugged and closed my eyes and and pointed at a one section of the room.

"Innie, Minnie, mynie, mo "

I opened my eyes and picked on the dress that my finger landed on. It was a kimono I narrowed my eyes at it deciding what my hair style would be .

 It was a kimono I narrowed my eyes at it deciding what my hair style would be

(Again imagine this to be small that it will fit an three years old girl)

But first I sprayed the kimono with one of my perfumes and proceeded to pick out an shoes that will hopefully match the dress.

I then tossed the dress to Ell and proceeded to rummage the closet for a suitable shoes. Hopefully not heels but if heels I don't mind.

Rummage rummage rummage