Chapter 5

Scarlett POV

A month has passed and many creature has been visiting me...

Dragons , demons , and angels alike every night .Since the incident with the butterfly spirit.

I stared at my maid El , the nickname I gave her . as she tried to feed me...

Blahh ple bruh!

Ewww I thought I mean why would eat such slimy food , aren't I supposed to be a princess?!

Feed me some edible food woman! I said.

(A\N or Scarlett: but baby food is edible !)

But it came out like

Blaaahhh flblaah bloohh whahh!!!

In which she cooes oh so annoyingly..

After she finished feeding me , she quickly ran it of the room and left me .

*sigh* finally that woman finally left me, now what should I do ...

I gotta plan things for the future... Let's start byyyyyy?...

Think brain think !! What should I do first? , I already succeeded reading all the books in all the libraries..

Phew! Having these cheat abilities sure is convenient.

Hmm what do reincarnation fictions do first?hmm

List things on what they currently know .

Let's do that!😝

I jumped out of my crib and locked the door got to my study table by flying and snatched a black journal lying around...

I sat at my ruby laced marble chair at summoned a glass pen , made some ink and voila! A pen .

Pen in this world are like the once in 17 hundreds, ink an quilt .

But since its so troublesome to dip and write I decided why not make the modern pen?

And thats what I did I made a pen .

Maybe I should make a profit in these .

Imagine how much money I could make *cue the evil laughing*

Okay moving on ~

Staring at the book , I thought of an idea I could make a lock ?😟

So my ideas and secrets can't be seen(Duh!)

And I also that magic in this world Like most of the reincarnation fanfictions , is in Japanese.

So quickly chanting "kyōryokuna rokku" (strong lock)

A strong gust of wind enveloped the journal and a lock appeared and it quickly vanished.

Magic in this world is Japanese only high ranking people have chances on having magic.

Most people have magic but don't know spells .

Some people is currently studying magic , some people believe magic is a language.

Some people believe magic is is belief.

That's why most people don't know magic because they simply don't know Japanese.

They only knew of magic because of the first king , in which I suspected that a reincarnated being like me.

The king left a book, containing magic spells . magic crystals and summons ....

And things used in everyday life like magic light .

In which a magic crystal emits light by using mana, another thing that is in the book.

Thousands of years have passed the contents of the book have been spread but only a few that has master the spells .

So that's why I have been careful on what spells that I use because what if accidentally chat a spell or better less chantlessly do a spell.

And they will shamelessly label me some kind of monster ..

So back to the journal the only way to open my journal is by saying

" sukārreto" (Scarlett)

Yes my name ...

Soo what should I write ....

Ah different spells!

As far as I could tell that there is the

elemental magic ( common magic)

Common:

Fire
Water
Earth
Wind

Side common:

Lighting
Storm
Ice

The uncommon magic

enchantment
Summoner
Healing

And the million magic (legendary magic) in which a magic that is gonna appear once in a million years.

Darkness
Light
Space
Time

And the thing is I have all the magic and even the once that isn't mentioned...

So let us think of a solution😫🙇

Hmm how about I just show them one element.

So I don't stand out that much and hmm, what about my mp I hear that when you enter school thew have .

Mana crystal that let's you measure your mp and let's you see your element... This gonna be a problem

Oh! I forgot to mention that mana crystal is made out of condense mana that is focused into one matter and is turned into a crystal.

Quickly jolting down notes about pros and cons in each element .

And finally deciding ,that I'll only let my other magic be shown when there's an emergency.

And as for what my elements are ,I chose fire for its destructive powers and water for its sub healing.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming , I sealed the book behind my neck so it will not be seen because its covered by my hair.

And quickly flew to my crib, my maid El came to my room and fed me .

Luckily its not the at slimy thing anymore its oatmeal .

I'm surprise on how Thiers oatmeal in this world.

But none the less ate it anyway.

Then El proceeded to tuck me in and read me a story , I just pretended to be asleep so we can get this over with.

When El sat down to the chair beside my crib I . thought "knokkouto" (knockout)

El slumped over indicating she fell asleep .

I again flew to my study table then proceed to list all the spells needed for fire and water .

And that's how my night that day went out

______________________________________

EXTRA LONG CHAP FOR YA'LL

vote

Comment

Suggest

-Scarlett