Chapter 8

Scarlett POV

Huh?

Why did his face turned red?

I titled my head to the side, oops wrong move .

Daddy and mommy came and started pinching my cheeks until it turned red, momentarily forgetting my brother.

I swated their hands and crawled to my brother .

oh your wondering how can I crawl when I'm only 3 months old? Remember last time I can also walk.

But for the sake of my identity and attention I resided into crawling, its troublesome enough that people dubbed me as a prodigy.

And also mommy and daddy bragging me on the neighboring king on how I can crawl at this age\month .

when their son can on crawl at 5 month old only which by the way an accomplishment for a young age.

And the neighboring queen, gossiping on how my future is gonna turn out and how their gonna arange a marriage .

Any way back to the present I crawled at my two year old brother, Silvenet.

Wait did they know that I can talk ? Did I talk before? Heh..

Onisama!

This caught the attention of my parents.

...

And they came running in , daddy lifted me up and twirled me around singing praises on how I am a prodegy among prodigies .

Then they sulked,

...

I again tilted my head, as if they must redeem themselves at my questioning gaze, they explained.

Darling flower the first word you said onisama not mommy or daddy , they looked at me with teary eyes .

My brother in which I am now in his lap felt awkward.

I giggled at their situation,

Mommy!

Daddy!

Their ,happy?

They looked at me with sparkling eyes they looked as if something just changed their life for good.

I wuant to pulay wuth onisama!
( I want to play with onisama!)

I goofily smile😄

They looked a taken back at my request.

But none the lest surrendered at my abide,

They left but not before saying:

If you want something just call at El and she will be right with you.

Then they mumbled on how to spread the rumor, that the princess can talk.

Then I looked at my brother , I started to drag him at the book shelves at pick out a book that says :

Picture book of magic!

Can yu pwuess wead this and du it?
(Can you please read this and do it?)

He looked at me and said sure then ,
He casted the first water spell that is in the book, because I think water is his ability.

I tried to look amazed , which I think worked because he looked smug.

The water encircled around me and It turned to steam .

As expected of mommy and daddy they picked up a powerful individual.

I mean can do magic at a age of two is pretty awesome , people can do magic at age of 5.

I wonder how he know his element?
Guessing I guess?

Its my time to shine watch me brother as I copy you .

Onisama I wuant tu due dat!
(Onisama I want to do that!)

He looked at me and said , I don't see why not .

Then he proceed to take out a crystal and he s aid it can determined my element.

Ummm do I have illusion magic I think I have I will use this as a barrier so that he will not see my true magic .

I touched it and two colors pooped out just like what I wanted .

Red and blue.

A dual eh? He flipped the book and found a Siple spell.

OK I want you to gather energy at your palm say "kasai" ( fire) and it will look like this , and if it looks the same you passed , he said as he showed me the book.

It's ok if you didn't get it on first try, he added.

I nodded and pretended to understand.

Kasai(fire)

I joyfully said as a fire ball formed on top of my hand .

Very good sis..

Their we shoul-

I cutted him of , its time to brag bitches!

Kasai! another ball popped at my other hand .

My brother looked at me as if I have grown two heads.

Kasai! Kasai! Kasai!

Three more balls surrounded me and circled me I can see the fire spirits, boastfully laughing at my brothers expression.

I summoned another 3 and I circled it around my brother.

Then poof !

Hehehe! I giggled and looked at my brother only to see that he fainted.

Ooops?

______________________________________

Sorry this was a bit rushed...

And umm I wanted to know that have you ever had mix emotion from a boy before?

Because Thiers this guy he keeps on sending mixed signals on me , butt the thing is ,he has a girl friend and his girlfriend is the girl leader, alpha girl , girl bitch.

And he is the supposedly the heartthrob, as my best friend dubbed him. Many wanted him. So yeah.

Bye

~Scarlett