Chapter 13

Ermmm.... Hehehe sorry I didn't update within the time range that I said , its just that test only just have ended and I was dead tired.

Everything was going hectic and it doesn't help that the meet is about to happen (in a few days I mean), ya know the thing that I mentioned last chapter.

And I'll be able to update randomly, yeahhhh sorry bout that, thank god mom is here she'll be able to remind me (secretary mom).

Anyway let's just get this over with, enjoy!

______________________________________

Scarlett POV

I greeted the morning sun with a big smile as I opened the curtains with Ell standing beside me holding my newly made herbal tea that I made up one day.

Yesterday was my first birthday, yes go got it right I just turned one, now I'll be able to go in and out of the castle, also yesterday I graduated from my tutors.

I should've have graduated a long time ago but the pride of them being scholars, didn't want them to let me go.

I mean I would be embarrassed if I a fully grown up cant even teach a child because I have nothing to teach anymore, I mean who wouldn't be embarrassed about that?

Any way yesterday was my birthday, of course I celebrated it , with my family no guest was invited and it was a very charming celebration, we celebrated it in a royal gazebo full with blooming flowers and water surrounding us.

Father created this as my gift and gave me his floating library as a gift, looks like I'm not the only one who is overly OP.

Now that I think about it mother and brother is also someone who you shouldn't be messing be with either , looks like this family is full with careless powerful monsters.

I wonder if what would happen if the maids started to get interested in training, just thinking about makes me consider the idea.

I mean we could be the most powerful and the most feared empire, and we would also have the most powerful servants that have ever lived.

Anyway mother gave me a kitchen along with brother who gave me a pastry room I was beyond happy of what I got.

..

I got the tea that I made and Ell prepared , I called kecherou to add this to the cafe , after that I created the packs and told kecherou to get it in the kitchen that mother gave and I also told him how to prepare it.

"Ell prepare the bath for me"

"Yes milady"

Ell bowed and scurried away, that leaves to my thought...

"Milady the bath is ready, do you need any help bathing?"

" no, your dismissed . wait for me to call you"

I stand up and headed for my bathroom that is connected to my room, inside it a was a luxurious bath tub filled with different common flowers.

In this world we only have shampoo huh? And its quite an hassle if we don't have conditioner, I wonder how people live with it.

I also heard from the maids that commoners don't usually use shampoo because it is very expensive and also nobles too some can only get an hand of a shampoo in a wondering caravan that only comes around in two months.

"Sigh"😩

I soaked in my bath as I think about it many people needs and wants the shampoo , but its too expensive for others to get maybe.... I can make shampoo with the proper formula that can make hairs shiney.