Chapter |25|

Yo it's me! I'm back! Now.. where were we? Ah yes!

______________________________________

Date published: October 8, 2019

[You know the feeling? When your a perfectionist but your too lazy to perfect anything. And you just lay their twitching at everybody's stupidity? Yeah I get that a lot

-Author]

Scarlett POV

After the little introduction of the SSU, they found them selves in the library that was unoccupied focused on there studies. I had Kecherou and Ell fetch them each a finger thick notebook.

Well I wouldn't call it a notebook but more like a book. I would be collecting the book every night to check what they have learned. But right now it's funny seeing them scrambling frantically trying to absorb as much knowledge as possible.

Since today is Sunday or also known as Fí. I think I haven't mentioned this yet because I still use the names that I have learned on Earth. But actually in this Universe which I have anonymously called "Niumtive" still has seven days a week.

And each day has a different name. Just like Fílong that is the sun, and Róng the moon. And rarely the moon's twin that appears once a decade called Líróng in which I decided to call the blood moon, for the reason that when Líróng appears, like mother said, is red as blood, but bright as the moon.

Anyway, Monday is called "Whán", Tuesday is called "Anaí", Wednesday "Dúhl", Thursday "Zhét", Friday "Chít" Saturday "Ní" and of course Sunday "Fí"

The guards still has two days till it's their first test. Small time, that's why they are frantically trying to gather as much knowledge as possible. Their first test papers will be at least ten pages long. Hehehehehe too bad for them the papers will increase Everytime they take the test.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to torture them, of course not! I'm expanding their knowledge. It's sounds like torture you say? Nonsense! It's training. Hehehe.....

I'm trying to improve them to not be like brother, who was too arrogant to need help in this upcoming war! Ahem. You can say I'm still a bit salty over this fact.

I mean who wouldn't be? It almost basically like watching a anime misunderstanding between two lovers, waiting for them to have a conversation they should've have five episode's ago. You can't just go and grab them by their shoulders saying "talk God damnit! I can't wait another five episode for this shit! Just talk!"

But of course you could only wait behind the screen, because you can't interfere even if you want to. Get me? Nope? Heh not my problem.

But then again, it's not their fault that they have this overly beautiful, intelligent daughter/sister that is conveniently from another world who is just too nosy for her own good, know about this war.

Nope! It's totally not my fault! Moving on! Their quarters would be arranged by Kecherou to be as contactable as possible.

Other than that, I'm pretty vacant for an hour or so. The guest that mother will be hosting, shall arrive approximately around 3:00. So while I am waiting shall I delve into this upcoming troublesome event called tournament? or this thing called war?

How about neither, speaking of which, I wonder what brother is doing right now, I'll go trouble him for a bit.

"I'm assuming that you know the way to brothers room?"

I turned to Ell and Kecherou that was beside me. You know I could've have used my skill called [Map] from the gamers ability, but I'm feeling a tad bit lazy today, and plus other than creating things I don't really like using my powers to do anything.