Road Trip Pajama Party.

"HAH HAH.. HAH.." Mordred panted, back in her human form, her red jacket fluttering in the breeze as she carried a hospital robe wearing Mikoto in one arm, and carrying an Academy City battery powered respirator and heart monitor under her other arm.. dashing across the street over to Saber's car.. Saber's keys in her mouth.

"Damn damn damn.." Heaved Mordred as she fumbled with the keys, somehow managing to open the shotgun seat, stuffing Mikoto in as gently as she could while putting her respirator and fluid bag in between her legs.. Mikoto's head lolling to the side as she slept.

"M-MORDRED-SAN!?" stammered Saten, poking her head out from the back seat as Raven looked up curiously. "What happened to Misaka!? Where's Saber!?"

"Trust me kid, it's a long story, I'll explain when I'm sure we're not being chased!" stammered Mordred as she jumped into the driver's seat. "Right.. ok.. not a motorbike, but still same traffic laws... hold on a sec.. screw traffic laws Mikoto's life is on the line!"

Mordred started the car quickly, driving at least double the speed limit as she drove through a red light.

A few moments later, Touma and Index were both stuffed next to Saten and Raven, all of whom were looking immensely confused, backpacks filled with clothes and other things lumped on them..

"Er... somebody care to tell me.. why Biribiri looks like she was stolen out of the hospital?" Touma stammered. "And why we're stuffed Saber-san's car with you driving?"

"Didn't I explain!?" Mordred stammered irritably.

"No.. you just said, we Had to go.. packed some stuff.. and then grabbed us and shoved us into the car!" Index said. "I mean.. literally, you picked us up in your arms with that monster strength of yours and shoved us in the back seat. And to top it off.. I'm hungry!"

"I packed snacks!!" snapped Mordred.

"12 pounds of beef jerky!?" stammered Touma, peering into the bag. 

"IT'S ALL THEY HAD LEFT! THEY WERE OUT OF YOGURT!!" roared Mordred. 

"Mmmmfff.. jerky.." Index muttered, her mouth stuffed with the meat. 

"Hold on... gotta make another stop.." Mordred muttered, skidding to a halt in front of a dorm building.

"Stop!? What kind of-?" Touma stammered, right before Mordred jumped out of the car. 

A few moments later, the side door of the back seat opened, and Draco, and Uiharu were stuffed into the already cramped car, the both of them wearing pajamas

"OOOOOOOFFFFF!" Draco squealed. "H-HEY! MORDRED!? WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!? I.. Is this Saber's car!?

"Hey Uiharu.." said Saten in a small voice. 

"Oh.. er.. Saten-san.. what are we-!?"

"VRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM!"  Mordred continued driving without another word.

"Okay.. what the hell's going on?" Draco muttered to Touma, their faces squished up against each other in the cramped back seat. 

"Hell if I know.. something's going on.. something serious.. that's all I know." said Touma. "Mikoto's over there, completely out and wearing hospital clothes like she's recovering from surgery... speaking of which.. Mordred.. what happened to Biribiri!? Is she going to be okay?"

"She's fine.. she was shot." said Mordred.

"Wait.. MISAKA-SAN'S BEEN SHOT!?" stammered Uiharu. 

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?" stammered Draco. 

"OK EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! WE'RE LEAVING TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS OK!?" roared Mordred. "SO GET COMFY!! WE'RE ON A ROAD TRIP!!"