Wild Ride In the Sky.

"Alright.. we have a major problem." Stiyl said. 

"What is it?" Saber and Mikoto both entered the cockpit of the plane as Stiyl leaned over the shoulder of the Pilot. 

"They know we're coming.. they fortified London against us." Said Stiyl with a grimace. "They were smart.. how could we be so stupid!? As we were busy chasing Raven in Academy City.. The London Faction was infiltrating London to it's deepest levels.. I don't know how much of the city they control.. but I can't contact our pope or even the Queen. 

"Are you saying.. that the entire city's been taken over?!" stammered MIkoto.

"Entire? I don't know.. at least a good large part of it? Yes.." said Stiyl. "And to top it off.. "

"FWWOOOOOSSHHH!!!" From the city below.. multiple bolts of magic power were blasting out from below.. 

"Mages everywhere.. throwing magic to stop us.." Stiyl growled.

"Don't worry.. I've flown in worse." said the Pilot. 

"No doubt." said Stiyl. "You're my Servant after all.."

"Wait... SERVANT!?" Mikoto and Saber both stared at the girl who was piloting the craft. 

"Look.. after spending time with Touma Kamijou for a bit.. I started to take more active measures to protecting Index. " said Stiyl. "And getting some more trustworthy friends seemed like a good way to do it.. "

The girl, who looked around 17 in stature, who was wearing an old fashioned aviator's jacket, grinned as she removed her pilot's helmet to show a beautiful face with brown hair. "Amelia Earhart! Rider Class... I still think things would've been smoother if we rode in my Noble Phantasm.. but... yeah!! HOWDY!"

"You got Amelia Earhart?" Mikoto said, smirking at Stiyl. "Really?"

"Necessarius didn't obtain many charms.. It was either her or Hitler." said Stiyl with a shrug. "I had to bend a few rules to be even ALLOWED to summon a Servant."

"Oh.. yeah.. no Hitler please.." Mikoto stammered, looking shocked. 

"HOLD ON BUDDY BOYS!! CAUSE MY RIDING SKILL IN ANY AIRCRAFT IS FIRST CLASS!!" Amelia said with an excited laugh.. "WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!"

Mikoto screamed and tumbled over as the plane shot into the sky.. doing an upsidedown arial manuever like a crazed kamikaze pilot.

"YOU'RE SURE THIS IS OKAY IN A PRIVATE JET!?" stammered Saber as she held onto a seat and held Mikoto under her arm. 

"NOPE!" said Amelia. "BUT HELL IT'S A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!! HAHAHA!!!"

By some miracle.. the plane shot past the line of magical bolts that were firing at them.

"ACE FLYING AMELIA!" said Stiyl with a grin. "ALRIGHT!! We're almost home clear!!!"

"RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!"

"Oh boy.." Mikoto stammered. "Is.. that... a...?"

"Yes.. I believe it is.. it's been an age.. since I've seen a Dragon this big that wasn't Ladon!!" stammered Saber.

Smaug was flying straight at them.. in her full fledged Dragon Form.

As she flew closer.. Jeanne pushed her way into the cockpit. "SMAUG!! BERSERKER CLASS!! Fromt he Lord of the Ring's Novel series!!!"