04.Seven

Aria's P.O.V.

A loud sound of somebody falling over woke me up from my deep slumber and I slightly moved upwards, stretching my arms over my head as I yawned loudly.

The room went quiet again and I opened my left eye to see six male faces looking down at me. I opened my right eye and screamed in shock as I watched the boys that handn't moved their eyes off of me for a single second. Then I moved my head to the side and glanced at the the back of the room where a boy was lying on the floor. He smiled shyly and put his hands to the floor as he got up to his feet. He walked over to where the rest of the boys were and sat on the floor next to them.

I span my body around and sat at the edge of the bed, my feet touching the carpeted floor. I looked down and shook my head, wondering what on earth these boys were doing here.

I saw a slight movement in the distance and heard the faint footsteps of a man walking towards me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him to see a familiar face.

"Oh, goodmorning Jungkook" he smiled as I cuddled into his chest, feeling the heat that was radiating off of him on my cold body.

"Goodmorning Aria" he replied and I tilted my head up to glance at the boys.

From the corner of my eye I saw a man walking out of the room in a quick step, but before he disappeared I caught the movement of a striped blue material that flew in the air. It was Taehyung.

I still didn't understand what was wrong with that boy. The stares, the warnings amd the weird looks he gave me every once in a while.

I pushed the thought away and turned my attention back to the boys that were quietly watching my every move.

"Jungkook?" I murmured as I sank back into his warmth.

"Hmm?"

"What are they doing here?" I felt Jungkook's steady breathing, his chest rising and falling repeatedly.

"Oh let me introduce you to the rest of the best" he chuckled and pointed to them. He shook his head towards me and a boy stepped forward, getting closer.

"I'm Namjoon" the tall boy said, his dimple showing clearly as he smiled. He reached his hand out for me to shake and I moved away from Jungkook a bit so I could shake it.

The boy had a clear accent that fit his deep voice perfectly as he spoke. He was the tallest of the group and was rocking a messy hairstyle, his light brown hair accentuating his lightly tanned skin and brown slanted eyes. He was dressed in a blue floral jacket with a ruffled collar coming out from the top. His pants were a navy blue colour, his long legs were basically swimming in them. A pair of black slip-ons were placed on his feet.

Another boy stepped out as Namjoon walked back to the rest of the boys and he excitedly waved his hand "I'm your hope. I'm Jhope or Hoseok, you choose" I giggled at his fun introduction and took a good look at him. The boy had very light, glowing skin and perfectly small features. A head of orangie-red hair stopped over his eyes which were again, brown. He was wearing a maroon jacket with an embroided gold bird on one side over a light gray top and a pair of black pants. His feet were bare.

The boy skipped away and I was met with the figure of a tall, handsome man with a head of short, light pink hair. He leaned down and grabbed my hand, softly placing a kiss on it with his full lips.

He shot me a charming smile, his pearl white teeth showing and his dark eyes lighting up. The crisp white shirt, with the bedazled red collar matched his hair perfectly in contrast to his black shoes and pants.