19.Wings And Make Out Sessions

Aria's P.O.V.

"Aria" I heard someone shout from the hall. A few seconds later, Taehyung entered the room.

I looked straight at him, waiting for him to form words with his mouth.

"Follow me" He whipped around, pushing the door open and waiting for me to stand up from my chair.

I followed him through the long, dim corridor and down the marble staircase.

"Where are we going?" I asked, going down the last step and walking towards a room at the back of the building.

He laughed humorousely and left the room in silence.

I had never been there before, the place was alot bigger than I had original thought it would be.

I silently followed Taehyung into a room with a light blue door. Electric blue wallpaper was covering the walls around us, vintage paintings hung up.

Taehyung circled his fingers around the brass knob. He opened the door.

"Why are we here?" I asked him. Infront of me were seven korean men, looking my way.

They just stood there, not making a single move. It seemed like they were waiting for something to happen, and that that had something to do with me.

Taehyung took a step to the left, completely blocking my view of the boys.

"You said you wanted answers" His deep voice echoed through the room as he spoke. "It's time you had them"

I raised an eyebrow, confused over his words.

Answers? All I remember was realising that he was an angel, that they all were. I never really thought about what questions he would be answering.

"Wh-" My words were cut off by someone talking over me.

"You're going to want to hear this" Jimin said, nodding towards Taehyung.

"Tae?" I looked at him with a questioning look on my face.

He moved closer to me, grabbing my hand and sitting me down onto the white bed that was placed infront of a covered window, long curtains falling to the floor.

He cleared his throat.

"Remember when you saw my wings Aria?" He asked me. I nodded in response.

"Well, I'm not the only one that has them. But you already knew that." He turned to look at the boys.

They all looked at eachother. It was as if they communicated with their eyes.

"Let me show you first" He got up, taking his place next to the others.

They all sat on their knees. One hand touching the ground and the other facing outwards.

My brain was confused, I had no idea what they were up to, what I was going to see.

They took of their shirts.

What is happening? I thought to myself, trying really hard not to stare at their bodies weirdly.

"Fulgur" Taehyung said first, his magnificent black wings coming out of his back.

"Aqua" Jungkook shouted. His blue wings seemed familiar, too familiar not to remember.

"Flores" Jimin said, his wings, were gray.

"Solis" Hoseok grew the most beautiful golden like pair of feathered frames from his back. They glowed with the faint sunlight that came from the window behind me.

"allucinatio" Yoongi said, one word that I knew I had heard before. His deep purple wings tapped into the air lightly.

"Sanatio" Jin's wording was clear, his light pink wings matched his hair perfectly.

"Ignis" Lastly, there was Namjoon. A frame of blood red wings grew strongly out of his back.

Right infront of me, stood seven men that had never looked more ethereal to me, ever.

I blinked hardly, trying to find a better explanation to this.

I had known Taehyung was an angel for a while now, but I had never put too much thought into it. This, it just proved the unbelievable.

"Wow" I muttered under my breath, not able to take my eyes off of their curved wings and beautifully sculped bodies.

I searched their figures closely. Everything was fascinating.

"What happened?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Are you here to clear up some business? Are you leaving?"

My heart clenched.

What if they were leaving, and all of this was just a trick to get to me before I told anyone else about them.

Jungkook came closer to me, sitting next to me on the soft bed.

"Calm down" He grabbed my hand. "We're not going anywhere".

I took a deep breath, relaxing my heart that was beating really fast.

I glanced down at Jungkook's bare body. His muscular arms, and toned abs that showed perfectly on his lightly tan skin. His veiny hands in mine.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I immediately looked away.

Is it getting hot in here or what? My eyes awkwardly roamed over the rest of the boys, landing on Jimin's skinny, yet muscular figure.

My hormones were getting out of control. I couldn't help it.

I bit my lip.

"Oh for freaks sake" Jungkook said, falling onto me and pressing his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back.

Our lips moved together in perfect harmony, my back hitting the matress as he kissed me with a passionate force.

My palms rested onto his hard abs, feeling his warm skin as his wings embraced me with their warmth, curling around me.

Wait, what? I thought, only then realising what I was doing.

I pulled away.

"What the hell was that Jungkook?" I asked, flustered from the kiss.

He never peeked my way, his eyes were scanning the room. His gaze fixing on one person in particular.

I tried to find what he was looking at, but I never got the message.

His blown up lips curled into a smirk. He smiled smugly.

"Oh that was nothing" His blue wings jumped up as he stood up from the bed.

If it really meant nothing, he wouldn't have done it. I just knew Jungkook too well, he wasn't that kind of guy.

"Then why did you do it?" I asked him, his back facing me.

"Because I felt like it" He took a step forward.

My mind was still searching for answers, but one thing it knew was that there was a real reason why he did that, and it was not because he felt like it.

It was something more.

"Anyway..." Namjoon broke the awkward silence. "Let's move on"

---

Quick update for you all. We still need answers so look forward to the next chapter.

I'm sorry for this mess though. I just can't form proper sentences lately.

Goodnight.