06.Misunderstanding

Aria's P.O.V.

I was wrapped in the warm embrace of the tall man infront of me, his strong arms holding me securely as I cried into his chest, wetting his shirt with my cold tears.

"I will find that jerk that did this to you" he said with a voice full of hatred "and I will make him pay".

My heart skipped a bit at his words. They sounded threatening and hateful. They kind of scared me.

His eyes flashed with revenge and my heart felt warm. He cared? Taehyung maybe wasn't the person I saw that night, maybe he wasn't as bad as I thought or atleast right now it didn't seem to be like that.

The person who did this to me was still my Father and that would never change. As much as he hurt me and hit me and claimed I was too shallow to be his own blood, even if he called me a slut and treated me like his servant I still couldn't watch him hurt.

No I did not love him as my Dad or as my friend, but I did love him. Because underneath all those emotions and that mask of a sinnful man there was still the personthat I had known since the day I was born and that I loved so deeply. It was just that for now, he was feeling lost and he was heartbroken and that wouldn't change today or tomorrow, it was an open wound that needed a long time to heal, maybe it would never fully close.

"He's still my Father. He doesn't mean to do it, he's just drunk" I said and even I thought that was a lame excuse.

Taehyung moved closer. He put his hand at the bottom of my chin and raised my head up to look at him. I stared into his eyes deeply as he stared into mine and I sank deeply into their warmth as he spoke, his deep voice echoing through the room.

"Then I'll make sure he won't dare to put a finger on you". I was shook at his words.

Was he trying to protect me?

I smiled widely and couldn't help myself; I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I felt him relax inside my arms and I think I felt him smile softly in my hair.

We both made no move to release the hug. I felt at peace and I sensed that he felt the exact same way.

I heard loud smashing sound and then the sound of heavy footsteps coming from outside.

Me and Taehyung were still in our embrace.

I immediately realised the state I was in.

WHAT THE HELL I WAS STILL TOPLESS.

I released my self from Taehyung and looked around the room for my shirt.

I suddenly felt embarassed and wanted to cover my body as fast as I could.

Plus if that was the boys, this would need some explaining.

I found my white shirt behind the couch amd picked it up, but before I could put it on the door opened and I was sitting there, dumbfounded.

I shook my head and quickly pulled the shirt over my head, finally feeling the soft material on my skin.

The boys had already entered, standing there with confused looks on their faces.

"You have got to be kidding me" Hoseok spoke, actually he shouted.

He walked out of the room with Yoongi who was laughing and shaking his head repeatedly.

"Ugh".

"Taehyung that was a stupid move".

"I get it, but still".

They all left the room one by one, except for one person, who was standing right in the middle of the room. Arms crossed and eyes shut into slits. He was glaring at Taehyung the entire time.