05.Bruises

Taehyung's P.O.V

I looked right at the beautiful girl sleeping infront of me, her body tucked under the soft blanket.

I think it's her; her face looks exactly like the face of that one girl, exactly like the familiar beauty of the person with whom I fell deeply in love with, until one day it all went downhill.

I remember touching her rosy cheeks and placing my hands on her soft skin as she slept peacefully. She only caught me once and that was the end, of everything.

"There's only one way to find out" I thought to myself. I moved my hand to her face, removing her hair from her eyes slightly and I placed my palm on the back of her neck just enough to feel the tingling sensation in my body, the goosebumps I got just by a single touch. She stirred in her sleep and I quickly removed my hand from her neck.

I knew; it was her.

* * *

All of the boys gathered around the king sized bed on the other side of the room, her thin figure laying on the soft matress.

We waited for a good hour, talking in hushed tones and whispering to each other to pass the time.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise in the room and I looked back to see Jimin laying on the floor in an awkward positionwith a hopeless look on his face. I chuckled lightly and turned my head around to see Aria, who stretched her arms over her head and moved her body to the sideof the bed, her feet touching the ground.

She looked at us with a shocked face, her eyes roaming the seven of us very carefully.

I smiled to myself.

She was beautiful. Her dark brown, almost black hair cascaded down her shoulders and stopped over her ribcage messily. Her brown eyes glowing with the light and her tan complexion contrasting to her perfect pink lips.

I missed her.

But she shouldn't know.

I felt someone move from behind me and I saw Jungkook walk towards her in a quick step and sitting next to her, placing his arm around her shoulder.

"Goodmorning Jungkook" she said casually and cuddled into his chest.

She knew him?

Jungkook never told me about her, but maybe they met yesterday, even though I was sure I saw her leave the room when I shouted at her to go.

Then I remembered walking down the stairs and watching their bodies close to eachother, the feeling I felt in my stomach, the cold stare I shot them as I looked at them; confused.

My blood was boiling and I felt like attacking Jungkook right then and there. I held myself back and walked out of the room qickly, too pained to look at the scene infront of me.

I had never felt like harming Jungkook in any way before, he, like Jimin, was my best friend. Looking at their bodies so close to eachother, her face lighting up at his presence, that made me feel...angry? sad? jealous?

Jungkook always had a hard time talking to girls anyway, but with her he seemed so comfortable. The one time that it worked to my benefit he could talk to girls. Isn't that great?

I ran up the stairs and into the big room on the left. I walked around the space carelessly and found an aplled on the floor. I picked it up and as if I needed to unleash my rage, I threw it to the wall with immence force.

I smiled to myself and walked out of the room, walking down the long hallway, the walls decorated with paintings of al sorts of famous painters and went through a big glass door which led to a small balcony. I stepped onto the veranda and sat there with the evening sun hitting my face.