07.Almost

Aria's P.O.V.

His face was not even an inch away and I could almost feel his lips brushing on mine softly.

I couldn't do this. My mind told me so. I had only met him a week ago, kissing him would be going too far. I admit, there were some feelings towards Jungkook, but it was too soon to know if those feelings were really special.

I put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away, he got the point and moved away from me, sitting on the other side of the bed with his back on the headboard.

"I'm sorry I don't know what has gotten into me" he muttered under his breath and I gave him a soft smile.

"It's okay" I grabbed his hand in assurance and he smiled weakly. "It's just too soon".

He nodded and shut his eyes, breathing heavily. I let go of his hand and walked out of the room, leaving him alone for a while. You couldn't cut the tension with a knife, it was starting to overwhelm me.

I entered the room next door and sat on the velvet couch for a while, thinking.

I thought back to the moment we almost had a few minutes ago. His hand on my thigh and his face barely an inch away, his bottom lip lightly touching mine as he tried to close the distance completely. It looked like he was possesed, like he had no control over his actions. It was too powerful.

                       *      *      *

I was walking towards the room next door when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see the face of a handsome man with pink hair that fell over his eyes. Jin?

"Sorry" he said and moved his head up to look at me. "Oh, hi Aria".

I smiled in assurance and then we just stood there, looking at eachother,
doing absolutely nothing.

He cleared his throat loudly, breaking the silence.

"Don't get me wrong" he muttered and I looked at him sharply, curious to hear his next words. "If you're here to split the house into teams then this is not the place for you to be".

I looked at the floor.

What does he mean?

"I'm not here to do anything Seokjin" I picked up my head to look at him. "Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea".

I moved passed him in a quick step, bumping into his shoulder slightly as I walked away.

"Aria I didn't mean to-" he followed my body as I moved further away. 

I stood dead in my place, not even bothering to glance at his tall figure that was helplessly standing behind me.

"I know exactly what your intentions were" I interrupted him and continued walking towards the main living room.

I grabbed my jacket that was thrown over the couch messily and placed onto my freezing body as I walked out into the cold night.

A few minutes later, I had made it about a mile away from the warn down building, running out into the darkness with no exact plan and not a single clue of my whereabouts.

I looked around and realised I was lost. I did not know where I was, nor where to go.

I climbed up a stonned wall and sat down, my legs hanging off the side.

Then, I cried. 

I didn't really know the reason. But I felt completely hopeless, I had lost everything familiar to me in a matter of weeks.