32.Rose

Aria's P.O.V.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I heard a deep, raspy voice in my ear as someone shook me out of my relaxing state. I picked my head up, opening my eyes to look at Taehyung smiling down at me, a blush pink rose in his mouth.

"Hello to you too Tae" I gave him a week smile, letting my body fall down onto the soft sheets once again.

He huffed, kneeling down so he could get closer to my face. He approached, rubbing his face against mine. I giggled, trying to shield myself from the itchy stem of the flower.

He gestured for me to take it, and I placed my hand at the end of the rose, he opened his mouth to release it from inbetween his teeth.

There was a pause, nothing moved.

Taehyung came forward, attacking me with a quick kiss on the lips.

"Heyyy..." I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"What?" He asked, clueless.

"Who told you to-"

"Well..." his eyes darkened, turning almost black. "You are mine now".

I shivered, his mysterious tone sent sparks down my spine, making me feel weird.

Mine. It was almost like he was signalling that I belonged to him, in another sense. A deeper, more meanigful kind of way... That scared me.

I swung my legs over the bed, making my way to the bathroom slowly to clean myself up. I felt his penetraring gaze on my back as it burnt wholes through my skin, his eyes trailing every inch of my body.

A few minutes later, I came out, and Taehyung was just there, sitting on the bed and playing with the rose I had left onto the table.

"Where's everyone else?" I questioned, not hearing or seeing anyone around the rest of the building. "They're asleep".

"Oh o-" I stopped talking mid-sentence, realising what he said. "They're sleeping?".

Angels didn't sleep. They were immortal beings that were created to watch over the world and fulfill their duties around the clock. They weren't born with the ability to shut off their mind and fall into a slumber whenever they had to. They didn't even feel tired. So sleep, it was uknown to them. Simply because they couldn't do it.

He nodded in response.

"Except for Jungkook and Jin, they left". I approached him, taking a seat next to him.

"Soooo......" I pulled at my words, doddging the previous subject for now. "What do you want to do?".

His head whipped around to look at me as soon as the words escaped my mouth. He smirked weirdly, his eyebrow raising. "I have plans".

_____

"Taehyung, where are we going?" I asked him as he guided me up the large, spiral staircase and into a room which was seemingly empty.

He released me from his grip, leaving my question un-answered and stepping closer to the wall with the batched up wallpaper. He touched it with his hand, muttering a peculiar word. He tapped it three times.

I was left thinking. Nothing was happening. It was just Tae, standing infront of a wall.

He took a long stride back. There was a lound sound, and the wall moved and then slid open to the side, revealing a secret gap where a small staircase was kept.

He walked ahead, climbing up two stairs. "Come on babe" He gestured for me to follow him, seeing as I made no attempt to move.

The stairs led up to a huge, empty rooftop with a view of half of the faraway part of the city, unlike anything I had ever seen.

I sat down, but Taehyung went to the side of the roof and sat onto his knees.

"Fulgur" He muttered, and his black wings unfolded out of his arched back with immence power.

I stood up, getting closer to him.

"You still have them" I said, a sweet tone to my voice as I smiled brightly. "They didn't take them away from me".

Taehyung, sometimes I thought he was out of his mind when he was faced with his powers. It seemed as if his connection to that part of himself was deeper, stronger. The way he said that, it told me that he missed it. Heaven was his home, and It would always be. I still wonder why he fell in the first place, what he did to land him a place on this sinful world.

"Hop on" He commanded, and I grew an expression of pure confusion. "What?".

He turned to look at me, as if there was no question to be asked in the first place.

"Get onto my back Aria" He stared at me with sweet eyes, yet harsh and commanding.

I just stood there for a while, but then proceeded to get onto his bony back.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Ready for what?

"Wha-".

My legs lifted up from the ground, his wings spreading widely into the air. We were up, high, no ground beneath us.

I was taken aback by his gesture, not knowing what there was for me to do now that I had nowhere to balance other than onto him. Unlike him, I had no wings to fly.

"Look down" He said, guiding us through the endless clouds of pure nothingness.

I did what he said, and my eyes opened wide at the view. Everything looked tiny, insignificant. The beautiful colours of the trees, the houses, the busy lights, they all mixed into one beautiful pallette of colours, blending in with the sunset that unfolded upon us. The people, the cars, the shops and the plants, every single thing was visible from this height.

"It's beautiful" I shouted, not sure if he could hear me. He didn't answer, he just smiled, continuing to put all his power into keeping us in the air.

We glided through the air, the soft breeze hittijg my face as we moved at a normal speed over the city.

I closed my eyes, taking my arms off of his and speading them open into the sky. It felt nice, dreamy, unbelievable. It was relaxing. I could have this feeling forever.

I smiled at us, the new experience that I was having just because of this man that was now mine, as he said.

My mind travelled back into nostalgic memories as I felt the euphoria overtake the intirety of my soul and mind.

It was the most unique feeling I had ever experienced. I felt free.

This, this was happiness.

----

Prepare for spamming soon as I try to end this. I would love it if you could check out my new book preview, orange deficiency. It's a Jungkook fanfic.

Also, Thankyou soo much for 1k. I don't really know what to say other than I want to hug you all so tight, you will suffocate from my love. I never-ever expected this.

Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed buns.