Chapter 13 ~ Nishinoya Senpai

Signature Sentence: "This is Nishinoya, second year."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Home!" I closed the door and locked it. I tossed my keys to the table just as I felt something wrap around my legs.

It was little Ren. I ruffled his Chocolate brown hair and kneeled to his level.

"How was school today?" I asked.

"It was fine. Though, I'm sad that you hadn't picked me up!" My little brother whined, crossing his arms.

"Gomen, I couldn't pick you up." I chuckled as I picked him up and held him in the air. "But I am picking you up now!"

Ren giggled as I ran around the living room, moving him with me.

"Dinner's ready!" Mom called from the kitchen.

I smiled and put Ren down only to take him by the hand again. "Come on." I pulled him by hand to the dining room, expecting to find my brother Mitsurin there.

However, Mitsurin wasn't there.

"Mom, where's Mitsurin?" I asked her as I sat down. Mom sighed and answered, "He's at volleyball practice." Well, what do you expect from a person who's volleyball team is basically his second family?

"Well, whatever." I shook my head and let out a sigh.

I made a mental note to call him after dinner.

Everyone in my family is pretty bubbly and lively unless it comes to serious matters.

Dad works a lot and I only get to see him during Sunday. Mom works a lot and arrives home at 5 pm, makes dinner. On Sundays she takes a day off. Ren is an elementary 3rd grade student and arrives home at 3 pm and is taken care of by a neighbor until 5 pm. Mitsurin is in his third year of Gunhana College and is in the volleyball team 'Kaji Wild Dogs', pretty weird name.

Dad works as a doctor, Mom works as a tailor. Mom's costumers are usually normal people, nor rich nor poor. Dad is not considered a brilliant doctor just a normal doctor for usual patients not ER room patients like in those TV shows.

We don't have enough money to flaunt it, and if we had enough we wouldn't.

We're happy as is.

Mitsurin is this side

This side is Akiko

Mitsukuni (OHSHC)

Mitsurin Chan!

You're lucky I'm in break right now. 3 minutes.

Can you make more time for thefamily?

Hold on, let me call you.

The other line

Aki

"What did you mean by that?"

"I miss you Mitsurin. You're always practicing. At least make time on Sundays so the whole family is home?"

"I'll try. Oh and, Aki?"

"Yeah?"

"You actually—I have to go, break ended early."

Let's see if my brother can actually try as hard as he tries in Volleyball. I know reader chan, seems sad. But well, I'm happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohayo, Kageyama, Hinata." I greeted for morning practice. Currently, we were the only ones in the gym. Well, it was pretty early in the morning.