Chapter 14 ~ Mitsurin's Team

"Huh, I don't have to go?"

AKIKO WOKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING so that she could get ready for the second pre-eliminary match with the girls but while she was brushing her teeth her phone rang.

It was Michimiya, saying that she didn't have to go and apolagizing for her having waking up early. She'd said that Sasaki's colds always show up at the wrong times, a.k.a. imporant matches, and that she'd always recover in at least two days.

Akiko huffed after hanging up.. but then idea sprouted in her head.

She continued to get ready and then after that she walked up to her brother's room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" She heard from him.

Akiko walked in to find her brother packing up sports equipment for his practice today. "Mitsurin, I can go to practice with your team today!" She said, sparkles in her eyes.

"Really?!" Mitsurin shot up from his crouching position on top of his bag.

"Fuck--" The 21 year old suddenly realized he was about to scream at 7 am in the morning, like a little kid. "Fuck yeah!" He said, a bit lower than he would've if he hadn't realized.

He ran up to his tall af little sister and hugged her to death.

"Mits-- What the fuck?!"

"Get prepared to be tired. We're going to be here for the whole day." Akiko nodded at what Mitsurin said, putting down her bag next to his.

"YOU AGAIN?!"

Akiko turned her head, seeing a familiar blonde that wasn't her boyfriend. "Mitsurin, that's your little brother?" Akiteru exclaimed, pointing a finger at Akiko.

"Uh, yeah?" Rin shrugged at the shorter boy's behavior. (Mitsu->rin)

"She comes over to my house often to see my little brother. Everytime she comes over, I either hear Kei lock the door or find it locked when I check up on them. At this point I think they're dating." The last statement caught Akiko's attention, she turned to him and was about to say something until she spotted her blonde streetlight a few feet behind Akiteru.

The french fry glared at her, silently telling her to not say anything.

"Why would you?" Akiko asked, raising an eyebrow.

"1. You tease him a lot, 2. he doesn't fight back, 3. I've seen you bring--" Akiteru continued his list, counting his fingers as he went, not realizing Akiko left.

"Oya oya, Tsukki?" Akiko said, approaching a grumpy Kei.

Kei's face scrunched up, disgust displayed all over his face. "Ew, don't talk like Kuroo."

"Do you not like cats or something?"

"More like I don't like super energetic cats and owls."

"I see what you mean now." Rin said, pushing Akiteru softly to turn him towards the tall high school pair. "You said your brother was very sarcastic. Doesn't seem like he's being very sarcastic right now." Rin commented.