Chapter 10: Ready? Lets go!

After I put the heels on, I got up and looked at the window opposite me to see how I looked.

'It suits you!' Bels complimented

'Thanks, it would suit you better!' I said still refusing to wear the shoes

'No! Refuse to put those heels again and I will slap you!' she said looking serious, pointing at me, then laughing as she put her finger down.

'Okay! Okay!' I said putting my hands up as if I surrender.

'You read to leave? Bels asked

'Yeah!' I nodded.

We both started walking towards the door to go down stairs and we both realised we forgot our phones.

'Our phones!' I pointed out

'Oh my god, my baby!'Bels said going back and picking up her phone and kissing the screen.

I went and got mine.

Bels opened the door and started to walk out, I was stumbling behind her.

We got down stairs and Bels mum was starting to make yet another cake.

'Another one!' I said still walking behind Bels.

'Yeah! Got to keep baking all the time!' She replied.

Me and Bels smiled

'Bye mum, going out!'Bels said opening the door.

If it were my parents I would just be able to say 'Oh mum going out' and then have her not say anything! I love Bels mum!

'How?' I said closing the doot behind me as we walked out.

'Haha! what? ' she said, as if she didn't know what I was on about.

'My mum and dad would never l let me go thar easily! Lucky you!' Haha!' I laughed and we walked on to the path.