Chapter 11: Not again!

We crossed the road and walked for a bit. We turned right at a corner and walked a bit more. Then left again and we were almost there. After about 10 mins of slow walking we arrived at the gates of Jumpden. There were people there but not Jonnie and Cheryl. We decided to text them. Bels slowly opened the small  and rusty gates. We walked towards the swings which were slowly swinging up and down as if someone one had recently been on it. We both sat on one and made the swings slowly rock back and forth.

Bels got her phone and put her rather long password and went to her messages. Went on compose new and put in Jonnie's number and text him.

Bella: Hey Jonnie, its Bella, we are the Jumpden, where are you? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bels put so many kisses and sent the message.

I looked around, trying to make out who the people in the corner of the park were, i squinted my eyes. When i could make out some of the people's faces, one of them looked familiar.

I got up and walked a bit closer, trying to make sure that the person i thought it was,actually was who i thought it was. When i was certain, i stepped back in fright. I turned around and started to slowly walk back.

The group of people were boys, they wolf whistled. I turned around and it was a boy with a grey hoddie and black jogging bottoms. He took his fingers out of his mouth and pointed at me chuckling.

'Bels!' I said breathing heavily 'We need to get out of here, now!' I said as she stood up. 

'Are you okay?' She said, putting her arm around me

'No, not really! You know that guy i told you about?' I replied, followed by a question

'The guy that followed you yesterday?' He asked

I nodded 'Yeah! He's over there!' i said trying to point but not so obviously

'Is he?' He said looking over

'Yeah, can we please leave?' I said

Bels phone beeped, she had received a message, from Jonnie

...

Jonnie: Hey Bella! :* Urmm yeah we are leaving now, we will be there in about 6 mins xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bels read it out.

The group of boys started to walk towards us.

'Can we go?' I said realizing they were walking towards us

'We cant! Jonnie will be here soon!' Bels moaned

'Will would you rather find out what they want or wait for Jonnie?' I said quickly grabbing her wrist

'Fine!' She said, fast walking to woulds the exit, pulling me behind

The boys shouted ' Oi! Where do yo think youre going beaui-ful?' One of them shouted with a deep voice

I left go of Bels wrist and walked faster.

The boys were started to jog and quickly after their jog turned to a slow run.

Me and Bels started to run, we could hear their steps going faster and faster by the second.

I ran faster and faster as they increased in speed, i stopped to open the gate, My feet were killing me, Bels was behind me but she was still quite far. I ran out and ended up in the middle of the road, out of breathe. i bent down, put my hands on my knees and took deep breathes. 

Bels was finally at the gate, she took deep breaths too. I looked towards the park and the boys weren't there, i kept searching. I heard a car honking from quite a far,

'ROSE! RUN! LOOK, BEHIND YOU!' Bels shouted, although she was out of breathe

I turned around and there was a large lorry behind me coming up the road.

Before i could breath again, i looked down and i was on the pavement next to Bels.

'Thanks' Bels said to someone 'You just saved her life

I turned around and saw who it was. It was Stefan.