Chapter 28: Friends again

Although I apologized Bels still ignored me and didn't talk to me all day, I dont know why.

It was near the end of lunch time, I had spent lunch time with my other friends, Kirsten and May. I spotted Bels sat on the stairs on her phone with earphone in her ears and tapping her feet to the beat. I was heading that direction so I waved bye to May and Kirsten and walked towards where Bels was sitting.

'Oh sorry!' Bels said moving her bag out of the way as I start to go up the stairs. She looked up and saw it was me 'Oh!' she said looking ar me for a second then looking back down onto her phone. I want up a step and looked over her shoulder, she was playing Candy Crush, she only had 3 moves left and one ingredient left to bring down. I helped her make a color bomb, she then slid the color bomb to the right, it was a green candy, the color of the candy the last ingredient was on top of. And she completed the level. I turned around and continue making my way up the stairs. 

RING!

         RING!

                   RING!

                             RING!

The bell went.

I was at the top of the stairs when I see Bels walking next to me. I look at her then I look away. At the corner of my eye I could see that she looked at me and looked away too. We arrived at our registration room with everyone else. I sat in the far left away from the teachers desk where I usally sit. Bels sat on the table just infront facing the front with her back to me. Jonnie and Cheryl sat next to her.

'Hey babe!' I heard Jonnie whisper to Bels

'Hey' she hugged him, tightly.

'Hey!' Cheryl said

'Hey!' Bels said after hugging Jonnie

RING!

         RING!

                  RING!

                            RING!

The second bell went as more people came in. Everyone was sat down, I had other people on the same table as me. People I didn't even know were in our registration group.

For the whole 20 minutes, we were talking about the non-school uniform coming up this Friday. Bels turned out like 3 times making it out as of she waa looking at the time on the clock that was above me. But before she turned back properly she would look at me for a split second and smile, then turn to face the front.

RING!

         RING!

                 RING!

                          RING

The bell went as Mr Payton finished his sentence.

Everyone got up, tucked in their chairs and rushed out the room.

I had textiles. I walk to textiles by my self, normally I would walk with my best friend. When I arrived, everyone was sat down, I walked over to my seat, through my bag down and sat down. My teacher was doing the register.

'...Melissa?..' Miss called out

'Urgh! I hate her,  she's so suck up' I thought

'Yes Miss' She answered

'Marissa?..' Miss called out

'She's Melissa's twin, Marissa is actually really nice,  nothing compared to Melissa, I don't see how they're related' I thought

'Here!' she replied

'Bella?..'

'My best friend!' I smiled

"Here Miss!'

'Rosalie..'

'Urgh!' I thought "What a bi...'

'Present!' She replied trying to sound innocent

'Rose?...' she looked around

'Here Miss!'

When she finished, as everyone knew what they were doing,  everyone just got up and got on with what they were doing last lesson. Me and Bels were working on a dress, its like a blue galaxy slash (/) tye dye.

It was so awkward. Since the beginning of the lesson it had been a much of awkward silences. I noticed that Bels was doing something wrong.

'Ur..You're doing the wrong stitch,  its cross-stitch not running!'I said, then smiling

'Oh, right..yeah..thanks' she smiled back

I smiled back at her.

'Ahhhhhhh!' Someone screamed!

Me and Bels both quickly turned to see who it was and why they screamed.

It was Rosa.

'What,  Rosalie, what's wrong? Why did you scream?'

'My dress, it-its not the right colour!" she yelled

Me and Bels turned around

'Wow!'

'Wow' Me and Bels said at the same time, we both knew were were thinking the same thing.

I mean, seriously, why scream and scare the sh** out of everyone, because your stupid project went wrong wrong? Gee!

We (Me and Bels) giggled

'Jinx, double jinx, triple jinx!' we both said quickly.

'Quadruple jinx!' I said last 'Ha! I won, haha'

'Haha, does that even exist?' Bels said, talking to me

'Yes! haha!' I said

'Haha!'

'Look, I'm so sorry, I woke up late, and I completely forgot about our meet up before school,  only when I realised you stopped talking to me, was when I remembered' I apologised

'You told me that it was because of your dad?' she said sitting down on the nearest stoll.

'Well, my dad did have an episode,  but I wasnt there, my aunt called up at lunch and told me' I said

'Oh, hope hes okay..'

'My aunt said he's fine!'

'Good, well anyway I forgive you!' she smiled

I smiled back, she got up and qe hugged each other, tightly.

RING!

          RING!

                    RING!

                              RING!

The bell went, me and Bels packed up quickly and left. We walked home, Together.