Chapter 15: The Funeral

The week past and the day of the funeral had come.

There were loads of people, some people I didn't know, people even dad didn't know. By the looks of it mum knew at a lot of people, but then she was a fashion design I guess people like that would meet a lot people.

As we approach the grave yard, I see a group of people wearing black,  black dresses, black suits, black shoes, even black hats. I was wearing my black skater skirt dress and my black heels and a thin warp to wrap me.

As go out of the car, the air suddenly got colder, I used my wrap to wrap.my arms better.

The funeral was sad, I mean yeah funerals are sad but.. its not like expected, You would probably think that I have been to a funeral because of my uncle, well I have been to a funeral, when it was my uncles funeral I didn't go, i was really close to my uncle, I was in car to go to his funeral and when it was time come out, I couldn't! I literally couldn't, ot was like I was super glued to the car seat, I just couldn't get out, its strange that I managed to get out of the car for mum's funeral.

People were stood there, some people got to say a few words, it came to my turn,  at first I hesitated then I slowly came around with the incourgement of the friends and nearly by family.

'Mum, I'm going to really miss you, you were my role model and the best mum any one could ever have. Those people who knew you, know that you're an amazing friend and cares for those you love and those who love you. One day, we were.. in my room talking about boys .....and in a coffin ready to be dug up the next, time sure does fly, you would always put other people first,  nevee your self.
I love you mom, Heaven got a new angel on her way, An amazing and incredibly beautiful angel. Rest in peace mum!'

I made it all up on the spot, i was quite proud. I ended the speech crying, as I was speaking I could see people nodding in agreement and crying.

After dad had finished saying his few words, they started lowing the coffin into the dug up hole in ground

The men got a shovel and started to put the dirt back to covet up the coffin. After they did that every one put their flowers on top, it was my turn, I step up, crouched down and put a bouquet of orchards, one of mum's favourite

'I love you mum!' I whispered to my self as I stood back up and stood by dad and waited

When it came to dad he put mums all time favourite flower the red rose.

After every one else had put down what ever they had to put down and started to walk off

I could hear people whispering 'Rest In Peace!'.

Me and dad started to walk off, as I open the car door, I saw Stefan on the opposite side of then wall, he was signaling to me to go over to him

'Urmm dad, go, I'll walk, I want to walk home, I want some time to think a bit' I said as dad started the car.

'Okay, sweetie, see you at home!' Dad waved, driving off.

I looked left and right before crossing the road.  When the roads were clear I walked towards Stefan who was standing against a wall.

'Hey!' He said trying smiling, I could tell something was wrong.

'Hey!'I said trying to smiling too...