Chapter 18: Saturday morning In

I woke up in a shock thinking it was school. I got up, got undressed, and went to go and find my favourite jeans in my draws, I looked for them everywhere and I couldn't find them. I went to my laundry pile and there they were neatly folding in stake with all my other clean and folded clothes. I grabbed them out of the plie, making the whole thing fall on the floor, I'll pick them up after school, I thought.

When I put them on and went in to my wardrobe and looked for a top. I decided to pick a flowery flowy one as it looked quite hot outside. 

I yanked it off from the hanger and put it over my head. I put my arms in as I rushed downstairs. I fast walked to the kitchen where dad would be having breakfast, ready to be leaving for work. He wasn't there. I looked at the clock on the wall and I had 15 minutes until school, I figured I would go and wake the old man up. I rushed upstairs, out of breathe and tiptoed in to dad's room.

'Dad!' I said shaking him

He groaned

'Wake up! You have work in 10 minutes!' I said taking him duvet off of him

'Um, what? Pumpkin what are you doing, youre supposed in school!'He said hardly awake

'Yeah and you're supposed to be leaving for work, get up!' I yelled

He opened his eyes wider, and turned his head right, where there was his alarm clock, he looked at it and turned back at me, 'Pumpkin, I haven't got work and you havent got school!' he said,  then laying back down

'What? What do you mean?' I asked,  looking him

'Its Saturday!' He said, closing his eyes and falling back to sleep

'What? No its not!' I said,  looking at his alarm clock, and there it was top corner, 'SAT'. I felt like such an idiot! 

'Oh!' I said putting his duvet back over him.

He smiled, with his eyes still closed. I slowly walk out of his room, looking around, on the wall and on the shelves were pictures of mun and dad together.

'Dad!' I whisper

'Um..' He replied, pushing his duvet closer to his head

'I miss mum!'I said, looking at the pictures

'Me too!' He sighed

I walked out and closed the bed room, closing the door behind me. I walked to my room, which was oppisite dad's. I got my duvet and made my bed, I got the pile of clothes that had fallen on the floor earlier and tidied it back up. I got my shoes which were every where to be seen and tidied them in one corner. I was almost done tidying. I looked around and every thing else looked fine. I got some perfume and deodorant and sprayed them on each side of my room. When I had finished using half a can and half a bottle of perfume and deodorant and put them back up on the shelf and walked out my room, closing the door, so no smell of Charlie-Red and Beyonce Heat would escape my room.

I was already wide awake,  I wasnt going to be able to fall back asleep. I decided to go down stairs and make myslef breakfast and watch my favourite tv series, The Vampire Diaries.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen and got a bowl out of the top cupboard, I grabbed a random box of cereal from the side and pour it in, I put the box back and went to the fridge and got the milk, I poured it over my Frosted Flakes and put the milk back in the fridge with my finished bowl of cereal in my other hand. I sat down on the sofa and grabbed the remote from the centre table.

I got comfortable, I switch the TV on, and went on the recoreded section and there it was, 5 episodes to watch, I look for the first episode that went first and played it.