Prologue

Third Person's POV

"We need to kill them."

"Yes, we do."

"Even if we die?"

"We won't. We will kill them when they don't notice it. And even if we do, we are all old and we have pledged to put our lives into this. Anybody here found them?"

"Yes. They are now hiding in the woods in a small cottage."

"Let's go!"

Skylar's POV

"Go to sleep."

"But mum."

"Now dear. We need to go out tomorrow. Right?"

"OK."

I went back to my bedroom and stared at the ceiling. I turned to Noah to talk to him when I noticed he was regenerating. (A/N He's asleep) I sighed. I was about to go to sleep when I decided to sneak downstairs. I stopped at the door when I heard screams.

I looked at Noah to make sure he wasn't awake. He was still asleep. I wanted to stay in my room scared of what was going on when I thought, Maybe mum and dad are just watching a scary movie!

I proceeded out of my door when I heard more screams and I stopped walking. I did not want to go forward but I was too curious about what was happening. I stopped halfway and squatted on the stairs. I wonder what is going on.

I used my sense to smell who were the people with my parents. I knew they weren't vampires as I knew that the other vampires were dead and that my parents and I were the last pure surviving vampire. Noah was a turned vampire and we found him when we were walking back from shopping.

I smelled blood in them so it meant they were alive. Hmmm... Humans! They're humans! What are they doing here?

I saw that they were holding wooden knives. Are they here to kill my parents?

"Die you vampires!" The men charged them with the knives. The armour they were wearing was shining. Oh no! The armour!

I wanted to shout at them to warn them but I saw the look in my parents' eyes and I decided to keep quiet.

I saw the humans slaughter my parents and went out of the house laughing. I was about to cry. How could humans be so thoughtless? I was sad. I felt all the happiness I ever felt drained from me. How could they?

I sucked in my tears. I can't cry because of them. I held my tears and went to bed to regenerate.

-The next day-

"Hey, Skylar?" Noah said

"Huh, yea?"

"I was just wondering where are your mum and dad."

"Oh, they went out hunting."

"Oh. Well... I decided that I will not bother you guys anymore so I'll be going."

"Oh ok."

Noah walked to the door and turned around. "And uh tell your parents please."

I nodded and he left.

I walked back to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I placed my face in my hands and started sobbing. Why. Why does this happen to me? I looked up and tried to smile but I couldn't. My face was not allowing me to smile. I looked down. I took out a paper and drew the humans who murdered my parents.

I finished drawing it and was about to crush it when I decided to keep it. I was about to put it into my box when something came over me and I tore it.

I promise I will kill them like how I tore this paper. I heard a voice say. I mentally nodded and decided to lay down.

1 year later I was 8, I found out that I could see the armour sparkling because I was cursed to see things others can't and that I was a Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid even though both my parents were vampires.

I was doing my usual things, observing humans and I heard that the people who killed my parents died due to old age. I didn't think so as they looked quite young but I remembered that I did notice some wrinkles.

So I didn't need to kill them then. So... I can keep my hands clean.

-Years later-

Urgh! I got to go to high school now that I am 16. I can't believe it. I let my wolf take over and run around the forest. I started calming down and went back home.

I'm going to hate school. If mum was here she would say that they are different people and we should give them a chance. But now she is not here and because of them, they are not. I balled my fist and felt like punching someone when my vampire took over and released it.

How'd you get through? || You lose control when you are angry. It'll be fine. -Silver

I nodded. I took out my anger by drawing and decided that I would try to avoid speaking to the humans when I go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and I almost forgot...

When the words are in bold and italics, It means that their inner werewolf or/and inner vampire are talking. (For vampires and werewolves)

When the words are only in italics it means that it is their thoughts or they are talking back to their inner werewolf or vampire. (Thoughts are also heard by their inner werewolf or vampire)

Oh and all the pictures in this story are from Google unless said that I own them. So I do not own the pictures (unless I said that I was the one who drew it and I own it) in this story. All the other things are mine.

Thnx for reading! Bai! ^-^