Chapter 16

Skylar's POV

Uncle nodded and sat there waving at. Is he a child that is waving goodbye to a friend or what. I sometimes wonder if he is an adult or a child. He should have taken a child's body instead of a teenager's. It would've been more convincing.

I faked a smile and waved back. I went out of the house/mansion and started my journey back home. I thought about what we talked about.

My father was the one who killed Andrew. There were no more animal attacks. Also, the date of the day father met mother was the day after the animal attack. It makes sense now, but why did my uncle help to disguise it as an animal attack?

Is it because father was uncle's brother? Or was it something else? || Shut it! You're disturbing my sleep! -Snow || Snow! You are so dead. -Silver || You know Snow... It's rude to interrupt when people are thinking you know that? || Sorry please forgive me. -Snow || Fine but only this time. Do learn your lesson.

I felt Snow nodding and I smiled. I was wondering why all of this has happened when Antonio came in and said, "Dinner! Made specially by me!" "You sure it's raw? Last time I checked you couldn't cook."

I thought about that time when Antonio decided to cook some spaghetti and the kitchen was destroyed. There was sauce everywhere and the was dust on Antonio's face. Apparently, he had tried cooking the spaghetti in the sauce. He then proceeded to light the stove... Does he have any sense of cooking? Nope. He has none.

"Ok fine. I ordered pizza." "Hmm... Sounds better. I'll be down in a sec." I replied. I went down the stairs to smell the scent of pizza. (A/N what else do I write? Cheese? Well kinda...) I ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

I sat down and started devouring the pizza. "Woah chill girl. We don't want you choking now do we?" "You sound like Silver." I felt his stare at me and I mentally felt Silver complaining about how he doesn't sound like her at all.

I finished up my slice of pizza and went to wash my hand. "I'll be in my room." I went back up and decided to take a nap. I was about to fall asleep when... I heard a screech, "Baby!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who cha think it is? I hope you likey this chappy. I know it's quite short I'm sorry... But I really do love having cliffhangers. Hehe... Before you kill me. Bai! ^-^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who am I kidding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittney? How'd she get here? -Silver || Probably got it forcefully out of someone. Lucas maybe since he is the only one who knows where we live at. Unless that dumbass Antonio told her.

"Brittney how surprising? Who told you where I lived?" Antonio asked surprised. "I have my ways... I don't usually tell but I'll make an exception for you. I got it out of that useless Lucas." Brittney said the first part seductively and whispered the last.

"Damn my assumptions are correct," I mumbled. "And of all people, why her?"

Well, now that I think about it I bet Lucas would be very easy to trick since he kind of has a soft spot for his sister. Ya know based on how his sister acted on the day of the party, I'm thinking she likes to go out partying. -Silver || Hmm. I guess I got to agree with you on that. Lauren probably is in a party right now. You know I heard she throws some of the best parties and she's kind of famous for them in school. || Why haven't I heard anything? -Snow || Because you were probably sleeping. -Silver || Hey! -Snow

I ignored them since there would be no point in trying to stop arguing. Now that I can't go down... Eh oh well. I decided to listen to what they were talking about.

"Please do not insult my friend, Britt. Why'd you come here in the first place?" Antonio asked. "Hmm, you don't like me here?" "No not that I was just curious. It's not like we have anything to do..."

"Hmm. No, I was just wondering if you wanted to come to hang out with me. You know, Lucas's sister, Lauren is throwing a party and her parties are awesome. I just wanted you to come with me." "What if I told you I was busy." "Hmph." she puffed

I predicted that she was probably pouting and guess what? I was right. "Aww, baby. I'll come with you I just wanted to see your reaction. I'm happy I did. You're so cute with that face." I imagined her smiling her (not-so-innocent) smile. "I'll go get changed."

I heard his footsteps so I teleported away before he could know I was eavesdropping. I decided to get changed and go out for a while. I waited in my room and proceeded to head out when I heard the sound of doors clicking meaning they closed and them being locked.

I opened the balcony door and went out from there then locking it again before going out. Hmm, what to do now? Where to go? The shopping mall I guess. I went on my way there to go find something to actually do, unlike last time...

I went there to be shocked by the line. Damn what day is it? What do I do now? There's not even anything special about today.

I looked closer and noticed that most people were from my school and that they were holding costume like clothing and those sorts of things that are for parties.

Lauren must be hosting a costume party for the line to be this long. || When you said Lauren is famous for her parties I never taught that so many people would go, I wanna go too. -Snow || I hate parties. || C'mon rewind a bit. -Snow || No thanks. I'll stick to staying him and do nothing then go to a party. || You're such a party pooper. -Snow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thnx 4 readin tis chappy! Bai! ^-^