Chapter 5

Skylar's POV

I walked back home or more like ran... really fast back home. I stepped into the house to see Tonio on the couch reading his style of newspaper which I call comic.

"What took so long?" Antonio asked when I walked in

"Noah invited me over to his house."

"The other guy Brittney was with and broke up with today?"

"Yep... don't think about it and get your ass to bed we have school tomorrow. About what have you done your homework?'

"Have you?"

"Yep."

"How? You've been at Noah's for uh the whole time you were not here."

"Wow, Mr Obvious thanks for telling me that, but it seems to me that you think that people can't do homework at other people houses."

"Ah, I forgot you didn't come back before going to Noah's."

"Get some senses into your mind and get to sleep."

"I am not a kid. You can't tell me what to do."

"Guess you are now. Now Go!"

"Chill. I'm going."

Antonio went to his room and I went to mine.

-- TIME SKIP --

I was a the back of the class... like always... but today was going to be different and I knew it it was going to be the day where my ears were going to burst.

'OMG! It's the Halloween Dance tonight! Eeeee! Who are you going with?'

Ouchie my ear. -Snow || Imma go prey for my ears. -Silver || Hey! Wait for me I need help for my ears too! -Snow || Help me go prey too guys! || Okay -Snow and Silver || Anyways back to seriousness what are you going to wear to the dance? -Snow || We're going? -Silver || Never planned to not going to. || C'mon it's been like FOREVER since the last time we been to a dance or a party. You gotta go -Snow || I agree with her for once and that must be a sign. I mean you need to go out and go. -Silver || Fine.

-- TIME SKIP --

I decided to go as a vampire. It's the easiest that one can go for... if you are one. You'll know what vampires wear and you can go as one too, but of course, we need a modern twist. FUN!

Outfit:

I got into my outfit and went to check on Antonio

"You're going to the dance? How dare you not tell me!?" Antonio shouted-asked me

"Chill it was not planned ok. Now shut it and I bet Brittney asked you... so you going with her?"

"Yea. What choice do I have."