Chapter 13

Skylar's POV

-I really do wonder... || If you keep thinking o it your brain is going to explode. Chill. -Snow || Like that will ever happen.

I decided to give it a rest and went to bed. I woke up to the sweet sounds of Antonio's terrible singing. I swear I am not exaggerating when I say his singing is terrible. I promise.

Is that Antonio? Singing? It sounds horrible... -Snow || I know that sound all too well... It is Antonio's singing. || Please call him to stop my ears are going to explode. -Snow

I sighed and went to Antonio's room without knocking. I took out a lollipop and put it in his mouth. He looked at me curiously and I said in a monotone voice "Please don't ever sing again." He took out the lollipop and stuck his tongue out. I rolled my eyes in response.

"I'm bored." He said in a bored tone. "Then do anything — but sing," I said when he was about to open his mouth. He pouted but nodded anyway. I stuck out my tongue and went back to my room. Anyways back to my research.

I unclipped my book from my necklace and returned it to its original state. I flipped through the book and the bio of my uncle. What relationship does he have with my mother? I tapped my chin playing around when I couldn't find anything.

Urgh, this is tiring. I'm getting tired. -Snow || You're not the one moving you're in my body Snow. || Why would the Vampire book have the relationships a Vampire had anyways. -Snow || I not being the one who created the book cannot find any reason why but Snow, my friend, I believe this is a question we should not ponder about. -Silver || Hmm... Ok. -Snow || Thank you, Silver.

I closed the book when I decided to go visit Lizzy and see Mike at the same time. I teleported to the steps of her house since she had a spell that she made me do. It was a spell so that no one could enter without going through the front door. She then told me to do a spell so that nobody could open the front door except her.

I knocked on the door and said, "Sky here!" I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I moved back. I saw her smiling and she said, "Come in Sky!" Before smiling again.

I saw a bandage on her neck and pointed to it. "What's that?" I was about to reach for it when she smacked my hand away. "Aww did Mikey loose control? Did it hurt?" I saw her blush but his her face quickly.

"You didn't drink back your blood from him did you?" I asked sternly. "No. Why would I do that? He lost control, I mean I bet he hadn't had any blood since..." She replied defending herself but then got carried away to defending Mike saying it was alright he bit her. "Ok ok, I get it. You don't have to say a story about why it was ok for Mike to bite you."

"Hey! When did I say he bit me? Wait I said it just now when defending him just now didn't I. And I just said it again just now didn't I. Now I just confirmed the fact that he bit me. I promised not to tell anyone." She rambled on and on about her being so stupid. "Girl calm down. I would have known sooner or later anyway. I smell would have smelt your blood in him." She looked at me apologizing with her eyes. I rubbed her back and told her not to worry. I would not have blamed him anyway.

I wandered around the house to find Mike sitting on the couch. "Hmmm... What should I do with you?" I saw him open his eyes and quickly sit back up. "You've not come to kill me have you?" He asked scared from the aura I was giving out. Lizzy looked at me worriedly. Aww, Lizzy has gone soft on him. "I don't know... Maybe..." I said while sliding out my knife from my jacket sleeve, "I've been waiting to kill someone in days, months or maybe even years. Please entertain me with your screams of pain." I said pretending to be crazy.

"Skylar... You said-" Lizzy said trying to calm me down. I burst out laughing. "You should've seen the looks on your face!" "That's not a matter to joke about Skylar! I was scared you were going to kill him." Lizzy said turning serious with me. "Sheesh. The atmosphere here is so tense we need to lighten it up a bit Lizzy." "It was better before you took out your knife and threatened Mike saying you would kill him," Lizzy said anger obvious in her voice. I turned serious too and said, "Maybe I change my mind about kidding. Maybe I can get two kills today. I pretty sure my knife would be honored."

I could feel Silver and Snow trying not to laugh so to not break my composure. "I was just kidding Skylar. You know how we always joke when we were kids." Lizzy said trying to talk me out of killing her and Mike. "Who said I was for real?" I said with my joking voice out. "SKYLAR!" "You better run. I have been with her for two days I'm pretty sure she's going to hunt you down and kill her with her hands." Mike warned me.

"Hehe. We'll see bout that." "I warned you. Now I'll just get um... far-" he ran off before he could finish his sentence "I can't kill you. You're too cute." Lizzy said. "Yea yea. Not like you could anyway." "Hmm yeah. I'm pretty sure that Snow and Silver will hunt me down alive and make sure I regret ever being in contact with you." Lizzy said and fake shivered.

I chuckled and said, "They're not that bad-" I remembered back when a guy was pointing a gun at my forehead about to shoot me when they took control of my body and took the gun from him. They pointed it to the man and shot without pity.

I chuckled at the memory and said, "-They're just overprotective." And smiled at her. She faked a shiver and whispered, "should we make it sound like there's a commotion?" I smiled and her and nodded. Let our plan begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you likey this chappy! Bai! ^-^