Joles's Ending

Recap
"So have you chosen who you want to be with? You can go with The human, the werewolf, the vampire or if you want you can stay me!" My uncle said.

"Fine. I have chosen. I choose..." Skylar said

Skylar's POV

"Joles," I said finishing my sentence. "What?! Why me?" Joles asked. I only shrugged and he pouted. I stuck my tongue out and

"We should go visit your mum sometimes," I said. He looked confused before saying, "Wait. It was real? I never got to ask where it really was." I gave him my best 'Are you serious look.' And he looked at me before smiling childishly.

We had to erase Lucas's memory and I brought Jole to see his mother. Thank Heavens she was home. She was rarely out anyways. I left to let them have some bonding time. I stood outside and I swear Joles walked like he just escaped from a zombie apocalypse.

My guessing was that he got the hug of death from his mother. Yea I know. She can do it. Surprising right? Yea... Nah. She is one person of a hugger. (A/N What am I even?) 

I said I had to go and he looked like a puppy that was going to leave its owner. When I went back Antonio asked me what explained and I explained to him the things. He looked like he had dozed off when I was finished.

I rolled my eyes and went to rest, letting the darkness engulf me. (A/N The? Ye... Nope.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest shall be decided by you. I'm bad at endings. Sorry, but I can't think of anything for Joles's Ending. BAI! ^-^