Noah's Ending

Recap
"So have you chosen who you want to be with? You can go with The human, the werewolf, the vampire or if you want you can stay me!" My uncle said.

"Fine. I have chosen. I choose..." Skylar said

Skylar's POV

"Noah," I said finishing my sentence. He fist bumped the air and said, "Yes!" 

(Poor air. Alice! What are you doing here? Go back to your story! But you haven't even published it. I'm working on it. Kay? I'll publish it soon. I promise. Hmph. Fine... But promise that you'll publish it soon. OK? Yea Yea. )

"I knew you would pick me," Noah said happily. "What if I didn't?" I asked. "Egoistic Jerk," Joles mumbled under his breath.

I went up to Noah and messed up his hair. I then said, "You're still as short as last time." "HEY!"

"Hide me," I said emotionlessly forgetting to cover it. "Did... she just sound like... emotionless or what?" Noah asked

"Oh yea! I kinda forgot. she lost her emotion when her parents died... So... why not I, her only family left, be happy?" 

"I didn't know your parent's died," Noah said looking on the ground. "It's ok," I said looking at my hands, trying desperately to end this conversation.

"This turned sad very fast," Lucas said. "I forgot you were there." Noah said. We heard a thump and I looked at the lying Lucas on the floor. "Sorry. He didn't need to be rid of his memories in a place he doesn't even know where it is."

"It's ok." We erased his memories and luckily nobody asked the question again. Things needed to be explained and they were.

I could already picture Brittney's voice saying, "Looks like you just downgraded to a bitch." I swear I would go all out and say, "Says the one with a face full of makeup." if she ever says that that is.

I went to bed and gave in to my soft bed. Did I ever say how soft my bed was?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So the rest goes, however, you want it to be. 

And yes I just placed a sneak peek of a new character in a new book. I know. Sneaky right? Yea I know. Bai!  ^-^