Chapter 7

Skylar's POV

I'm currently searching on werewolves that are still alive. -Snow || Found any? I have no luck here! -Silver || Hey! You guys trying to find a werewolf without me? How dare you. Let's go to my private stores. || Your private stores... Finally! Why only tell us now, we need to go right now! -Snow || Haha let's go.

We went to my private stores which were secretly hidden in my bookcases. I went in and I went to find the book about werewolves. If you were not a werewolf you won't be able to read it, even if somebody opens it.  Aha! Found it! I took the book and flipped to the page that said 'Names of werewolves.'

I looked at the names and looked at the ones that were white-ish which meant that they were alive. I looked to Antonio's name and to mine but couldn't find any in between

There! Look! At the bottom. -Snow

I looked to the bottom and saw the name. I see. I placed the book back. I hope to see you soon.

Unknown

I can't believe I bit the girl. I hope I didn't turn her. Urgh! If somebody finds out I will... I don't want to think about it. Well I got to go to school tomorrow... or should I say later. I better get some energy. Good Night.

Skylar's POV

I saw Lauren moving around and I quickly went to my bedroom. I changed into my outfit and got ready for school.

I jumped out of the wimdow and on to the roof and sat there until it was time to go to school. When the time came, I jumped off the roof and ran to school. I took my books for my first class and went to the class and sat at the back.

I took out my drawing book and started drawing. I was almost completing my drawing when the teacher said that there was a new student. I looked up and saw...

OMG it's him! -Snow || Hey! I remember him! -Silver

I looked at him closely. If you looked at him you would think he was fine. I looked closer and saw that he was avoiding somebody's eye. I wouldn't say it was Antonio's although another werewolf would say he was.

Antonio was in the family of Alphas and he was going to be Alpha but he declined the role. Now that everybody was pretty much dead, without him knowing, he was Alpha.

However, I knew him and I could see he was avoiding the eyes of the black haired boy. He started introducing himself.

"Hi, my name is Joles. I know my name is weird but you can't tell me 'hey your name is weird' I didn't name myself, my parents did."

The whole class laughed well except for me that was.

"Any questions? If not Joles can you please go to your seat, which is basically any seat you choose." the teacher said

A person raised his hand and asked, "Where are your parents?"

Oh, that question. I wonder what he answers.

"Well, my parents are away. I visit them once in a while. They send me fees for school and yea" he answered.

The others nodded except for well me. Since I know that I know him, I know his parents are dead. The book of werewolves had pictures of the family tree of every family.

-Lunch-

Finally, it's lunch! Half of hell over! I put my book back to my locker and went to the cafeteria. I sat at my normal spot and started drawing a picture of Joles and me together when we were younger.