Chapter 11

Skylar's POV

...if the person who turned Noah and Mike to vampires is related to my family. He said brother so that must mean he's at my father's side. And if he is then that must make me his niece.

I decided to find myself since I would be at the bottom but it was easier said than done. it was the first time looking through my family tree. I never thought of any use for remembering families. But now I guess there is.

I flipped the pages that said 'The Blacks' finally it stopped and besides was another family. I found me and saw that my father had like um lots of siblings. Like how am I going to find him? After looking closer I saw that he had a lot of cousins and not that much of siblings.

I pointed my finger at my father's photo and traced the line that said 'Brothers' I saw 3 people.

"Three!? Are you kidding me how am I going to find him." I said to no one in particular.

I know some of you may think that, can't you just see his name from where Noah's and Mike's name was at? But no. They come under one section that said the family name! Why'd you had to drag the whole family in?

I remembered what Mike said about is the description and I saw 2 people with the exact same looks but I noticed something different. The eyes. The eyes of one were dark brown and the other was black. Don't judge me after years of colouring eyes I could see the difference between dark brown eyes and black eyes.

But Mike didn't say anything about eyes. That's just great.

I decided that I should use the hidden feature of the book. I pressed the picture of the guy who had black eyes and I saw that he had turned 3 humans into vampires. I didn't know if this was the correct guy and pressed the picture of the guy with the dark brown eyes. He had not turned any humans.

So he turned 3 humans... Interesting. Very. || Do you think there is another vampire out there? -Silver || I don't know. I really don't. He might be dead for all we know.

I flipped to the page where it had the names of Noah and Mike. There were more names that were grey since vampires do turn humans into vampires so we couldn't be sure that the 3rd guy was dead.

I decided that I did enough researching for the day and shrunk my book for safe keeping. I closed my eyes and the day was finally over.

-Time Skip. Cuz we ain't watching Skylar sleeping-

I woke up after I decided that I regenerated enough. I was bored and had nothing to do so I searched the internet on how to make tiny books into necklaces. I watched the video and got the hang of it.

I went to my secret library and took out the Werewolf Book. I shrunk the book and did what the video did and placed a chain in. I repeated the steps with the Vampire Book and place it into the same chain. I placed the necklace on and decided to get changed. (A/N No books were harmed in the process)

I got changed into a black sheer cropped top with a velvet black mini skirt, tights and black converse which had white lines on the sole.

I walked towards Antonio's room and knocked on his door saying, "Wakey wakey." I giggled when I heard him groan and mumble something about regretting promising me to go to school with me.

I went to the living room and switched on the television. I scrolled through the channel. Hmm, what to watch? I stopped on the news and saw that the people who were robbing the store were caught.

"Hey, when did you come back?" Antoni came out from his room and asked

"Yesterday."

"I didn't see you come back."

"I'm sorry mum. I hope you aren't worried. I went to the shop to buy something."

"Don't call me mum... isn't that the place that got robbed?" he asked

"I don't know is it?"

"C'mon stop playing around."

"Oh look at the time better get going now!"

I took my bag and rushed out. I reached the school and took my books for the first lesson out. I took my books and went to the classroom I went to my usual spot but was stopped when I noticed somebody there.

I tapped the person's shoulder and he looked up. I pointed to the seat and then pointed at me. I assumed he understood what I meant when he stood up. I was about to thank him when I saw his fist coming towards me.

Before I could understand what had just happened I felt my hand shoot up to block the attack but the impact of the fist didn't come.

"So you can defend yourself. I see. Here I suppose this seat is yours. I know I gave a bad impression of myself but I hope we can be on good terms!" he said the last sentence happily.

I nodded my head and said, "If you're new and looking to be away from the attention of others I suggest you can sit at the table beside me. It is equally dark here but it's quite dark so you might not be able to see the board."

I saw him nod and I placed my books down and he sat at the table beside me. The class soon started and for a moment I sensed a weird aura coming from the new guy. The next class then started and there was a cycle that started.

Get to the locker, get the book for next class, go to class early, sits at the back, wait for class to start and for it to end soon.

Finally, the bell for lunch rang. I quickly finished up my lunch and was about to go out when I got hit my a tray.

"Sorry."

"It's ok." I looked up to see the new guy. "Oh, it's you. I never got your name."

"Oh, it's Jake. Jake Andrew. I am from the Andrew family. Hehe sounds weird right?"

"I see... I'll be going now."

"OK!" he said enthusiastically.

That last name is oddly familiar...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thnx for reading! Hope you likey my chappy. I'll get going now... Bai! ^-^