Jason

Sophia's POV
"Come on, Soph. One night." Jason said to me as he stood in my dining area. I rolled my eyes, slightly annoyed by him not letting go of the topic.

"Jason. No. We have a very good friendship, why want to ruin it?" I said as I started to was dishes in the kitchen.

"We aren't going to ruin it, Sophia. It's just a date. It wouldn't hurt to take it to the next level." Jason said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Jason. It will hurt because I know it won't work out." I said and I could hear Jason hit his hand hard against the table.

"And how do you know that?!"

I turned off the water from the sink and grabbed a cloth that was sitting on the side. I turned around to face Jason as I dried my hands.

"Because we're like best friends and most of the time, it's better to stay that way," I say. I could already tell that Jason was getting frustrated.

There was a nock at the door and I made my way towards the front door. I opened it and looked down, seeing a big bush of white roses. I looked down the hall and smiled when I thought about Logan. I grabbed the beautiful roses that let out a fresh scent and see a white card.

I take the card and read what it says.

Simple, but beautiful. But not as beautiful as you ♡

~LP

I smiled widely at the note that I assumed was from Logan. I brought in the roses and walked over to the dining table.

"Who's that from?" Jason asked with curiosity.

"This is for me, not for you" I said, holding the roses close to me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I sighed.

"No, Jason-"

"Then go on a date with me." He says cutting me off.

Anger was boiling inside of me. I was getting frustrated with Jason. What's the background story? Me and Jason met in middle school and went to high school together. We were always very close. Then, once we graduated, he tried having a relationship with me but I always denied the offer. Now that I don't have no one to run to but my brother, he comes back to me again and still bugs me. Honestly? I'm tired of his crap.

"No-"

"One time. That's all I'm asking of you.  Nothing more. Nothing less. Please, Sophia." Jason pleaded. I sighed.

"Fine." I finally say and Jason grows a smile.

"Thank you! I'll pick you up at 7 tonight." Jason says grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it.

I stand there even after Jason rushes out of the apartment before I could change my mind. I wipe away the kiss that Jason left on my hand against my shorts and groaned.

"What has my life become." I say and then looked down at the white roses, a smile growing once again.

"It's become a magical experience with Logan involved. " I say to myself and then put the roses inside a vase with water. I set them ontop of the dining room table and then decided to take a photo of them to post them on my Instagram.

@itsSophia: I'm in love ♡

-

There was a knock at my door around 6:52 p.m. I was dressed in a small black dress with my hair straight and makeup done.

I went to open the door and see the usual blonde.

"Hey, Logan!" I said glad to see him. Logan slightly frowns as he looked down at what I am wearing.

"Where are you going?" He says with one of his hands behind his back.

Jason pops out from no where and Logan looks at him with confusion. Jason looks slightly annoyed with Logan talking to me.

"And you are?" Jason says with a serious tone.

"I should be asking you" Logan says with anger being noticeable in his voice. His lips were shut together and I could see his chest moving up and down from trying to control his breathing.

"I'm Sophia's date. Now answer my question." Jason said.

Logan's eyes fell with sadness as soon as Jason responded to his question. He looked almost heart broken.

"I'm...I'm her brothers roommate.." Logan says, still keeping eye connection. I stood there looking at the intense conversation.

"Well, I think you should move along. She's not available." Jason said.

My eyes widen at Jason's lie. I wasn't going out with him because I wanted to, but because I wanted to get it over with so I don't get many more years of my life being asked the same damn question.

"Cool, man." Logan says with a small nod. His eyes meet with mine.

"Laters, Soph." He says last before walking away, bringing both of his hands up to his stomach.

Logan's POV
I pressed the rose against my stomach, holding the stem in my hands. I could almost feel a tear fight to spill out, but I didn't let it.

I was almost positive that this date probably meant nothing to Sophia.