He's A Cheater

Sophia's POV
A stroll in the park was what I needed and I received it. The world and my surroundings in general seemed to have more color than the usual. I didn't know whether that was because I was happy or if it was because I was seeing things more differently today.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like everything was coming together. I felt almost complete. The only piece missing was a blonde choch that just happens to live right next door.

The words that constantly repeated in my mind were the ones written in the letters that were given to me just a few nights ago. It didn't take me even 10 seconds to realize who the letters came from. Who ever knew that he loved me? Honestly, I knew knew he did.

Logan, is that true?

I was walking down the hall and approached my apartment. I digged for my keys and once I had the metal keys in hand, I put the apartment key in the hole, but the door was not unlocked. Confusion swarmed over me as I gripped the door knob and twisted the handle.

The lights to mi apartment were on but everything seemed to in its place. That was u til I stepped foot into the kitchen. There were empty plates by the sink and, once again, wine cups with those same lipstick stains.

"Awe, Jassy. Why are you so perfect." I hear a womans voice moan out. I quickly turn towards my bedroom and stare at the closed door for a few seconds.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl." I hear Jason's voice say.

"You're hard di-"

I opened the bedroom door and see a girl with a tiny red dress and short blonde hair laying down on my bed with a shirtless Jason on top. My heart broke more than what I thought it ever could.

"I thought you said you were bringing your mother over, not a side hoe." I said as I crossed my arms and Jason quickly stands up, making the blonde girl gets up with a confused expression.

"What? I'm not a side hoe. Me and Jason just started dating a few weeks ago." He girls says and I roll my eyes.

"And you believe that? Baby girl, this is my apartment. That is my bed. He was mine. " I say.

Jason's body seemed to stiffen at my words, I cant help but smirk and cry at the same time.

"By the time I come back to this apartment, I want you the fuck out my house. The both of you." I say last before turning my heels and grabbing my purse, leaving the apartment that I never thought someone would use to cheat on me.

Once I'm leaving the apartment complex, I burst into tears as I feel my car tires hit the main road. I didn't want to care, but I did. I never even fell for Jason, but I guess even the ones who claim to love you and adore you never really dont.

After just a few minutes of driving, I recieve many message notifications. I stop my car, pulling it to the side of the road, and grabbing my phone.

Jason: I dont know why u make such a big deal about this. Its not like you weren't cheating on me emotionally. It was no secret that you were in love with that Logan Paul kid.

Me: Well, you finally learned his name.
Me: and I was not in love with him as far as I know

Jason: Wrong. As far as you WANT to know.

Me: Whatever Jason. If you didn't want this relationship that you begged me so many years for, then you could have just been honest about it since day one.

Jason: Okay
Jason: Forgive me then

Me: No. Fuck off.

Jason: I'll make you forgive me for being so cruel

Me: Be out of my house, Jason. If you're not out by then, its your ass.

I started to drive again and after a while of hitting the road, I started to take the road back home.

Arriving back to my apartment, I saw the door opened and everything was destroyed. The couch pillows were thrown everywhere and pictures that were hanging were thrown and shattered in pieces on the floor. Noticing this, I started to panic when I remember the white, almost dead, roses that have been placed on the dining room table since Logan gave them to me.

I rush over to their place and see them just knocked over. Carefully, I put the dead roses back up, causing some pedals to fall around the vase, and pull my hands away. The roses were not white anymore. Instead, they were a white yellowish brownish color with its rose facing down. I dont throw them away because they mean everything to me.

As soon as I look around my apartment, staying in the same location as the roses, I burst in tears and get on my knees, feeling weak to even stand up.

I grab one of the fallen rose pedals and hold it in my shaking hand.

"I n-need you...I need you so fucking b-bad that you don't even know"