Helipad

***
Hey, how are you?
I have one question. What are you thinking of the story so far? Shitty? Good? Amazing?

Comment, Vote, and Share!
***

Logan's POV
"Logang! That is the vlog! Remember to get your merch at loganpaul.com/shop and SMASH that subscribe button, join the hottest, strongest, family on YouTube. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. Peace!"

Brendan, my camera guy and friend, turned off the camera and I jumped in excitement. I've never felt so alive. I just wanted to jump to the clouds and yell my happiness.

"Bro, you've been extra happy lately. Did Chloe give you that-"

"Ew, no, Brendan. I've just been happy. Let me be happy!" I said, slightly disgusted at first, but the over amount of joy takes over that emotion.

I let out a yell and grab myself a water bottle along with my car keys.

"I'll be back." I say and walk out of my apartment. I go down to the garage where the Yeti was found and drove out of my apartments. I cruised around LA, for what seemed like forever, and went to one of my favorite spots to be. The helipad. I go through the back to where I was basically making the moves to break in to the roof, and did exactly that.

I stood in the middle of the helipad and looked around, seeing the mixed colors of the sunset.

I've always loved coming up here, that's why I always do. Though, this is the first time, in a while, that I come up here with the most realist smile on my face. All because of a girl.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out, seeing a message notification.

Sophie♡: if u could could do anything  right now, what would it be?

I thought deeply about her question. Looking back into my past, I wish I could have done so many things different, but at the same time, I don't regret it.

Me: Do everything all over again and hopefully, fix my worst mistakes

Sophie♡: that's cute
Sophie♡: but that would mean remeeting me all over again :(

Me: that would be a blessing

Sophie♡: how so?

Me: one, I love the look that you gave me that very same day. Two, maybe things wouldn't be the way they are now.

Sophie♡: Messed up?

Me: yes

Sophie♡: you look cute btw

Me: What?

I was left on read. I looked around the helipad and see no one. My heart was beating loudly and my hands started to shake a little from being nervous. Me and Sophia have not truly talked in forever.

Suddenly, the gate to enter the helipad closed and I looked over to see a beautiful  girl. You guessed it. Sophia.

Her lips were a mac pink, her skin soft as usual, and her hair was let go. I could already feel my cheeks heating up and turning the color red. I pushed my hair to the right and chuckled.

"Hey.." Sophia says and I smile at the sound of her voice.

"Hey, Soph" I respond.

Sophia takes big steps over to the center of the helipad where I was located. She would constantly look at her feet and mess with her fingers.

"How you been-" I start asking, but was caught off guard by her tiny arms wrapping around me tightly.

Her warmth against my body was comforting, making me feel like I could stay like this forever.

"I've been bad. Bad. Bad. Bad." Sophia whispers. I didn't ask. I knew she was not ready to open up just yet. So instead, I stroked her hair, wrapping my arms around her even tighter than what they were.

"Its okay. I'm here now."
-
We were sitting by the edge of the helipad, the sound of laughter filling the air. The sky was no longer spilling out sunlight. The small sparkling lights of the stars shined down on me and Sophia as we told the weirdest dad jokes.

"Okay okay! Knock knock." Sophia said with small laughter being heard in her voice. I smiled back at her and shook my head.

"Who's there?"

"Britney Spears"

"Britney Spears who?"

"Knock knock"

I arched my eyebrow in confusion, but kept going with Sophia's roll.

"Who's there?"

"Oops, I did it again!" Sophia sang out loudly and laughed at her own joke.

I didn't laugh at the joke specifically, but I laughed at how Sophia was so happy at the moment. I loved hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. It was the most beautiful views ever.

"You're not laughing at my joke, Logey!!" Sophia says giving me a playful push. My body stiffens at the nickname that she used. I didn't  hate it, but it's been so long since I've heard her say it.

Sophia catches on onto my actions and looked at me with concern. Her laughed faded and her face was no longer yelling out "happiness".

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Sophia says as she sets one of her hands on my shoulder. I nod with a smile.

"Its just been so long since I've heard you say that..." I say and look at the bright lights of LA.

"I know...I haven't been this happy in a long time.." Sophia admitted.

I looked at her and met eyes. We didn't smile, but inside, we were smiling bigger than ever.

"I miss you." I confess.

My words distract her as I see that she doesn't respond back. I patiently  waited for her response, biting on my lip nervously.

My photo starts to vibrate again and I notice that I'm getting  an incoming call from Chloe. I sigh and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Come home." Chloe says simply and hangs up. I looked at my phone and force a smile.

"I guess I have to get going." I say as I stand up, Sophia following my actions.

We stand there looking at each other for a few seconds before I break the moment.

"I'm glad we finally got to talk." I say and Sophia nods, looking sad.

"Me too, Logan. Maybe we can talk soon." She says and I nod.

"Text me?" I say as I'm starting to walk towards the gate.

"Always." I hear last before looking at Sophia for the last time tonight  and leaving the roof.

When I reached my truck, I feel my phone get a notification again.

Sophie♡: I miss you too..