Her Kisses. His Kisses.

Logan's POV
It's been about 2 weeks Since I've last seen Sophia. I see Jason come in and out of her apartment, but I don't see her around and to be honest, I miss her.

Life seems to be off without Sophie around. Everything feels empty, odd, and you honestly don't start to feel those feelings with someone so soon like we did. Yes, I just said we because I know I'm not the only one missing her, in other words, falling hard.

Chloe was over at the apartment and both me and her were laying on the couch after finishing up a vlog. Her head was leaning against my shoulder as we watched TV.

My phone vibrates and my heart jumps as I feel it against my leg in my pocket. I quickly grab my device and see that Sophia has liked my Instagram post.

@loganpaul: Put my happy face on

For days now, I've been wanting to receive a text from Sophia. I text her sometimes, but only to ask about her brother because he doesn't answer his phone or to ask something that Jay can't give an answer to. But to me, that's not a text that I'm craving for. I want an actual conversation to start up.

I'm still upset over her dating Jason, but for some reason, I still want to fight for her. But maybe it's not even worth it. Maybe she's actually happy with him. And maybe I'm happy with Chloe.

As I hold my phone in the palm of my hand, I receive a message.

Sophie♡: Do you know a good place to take photos

"Logey, why do you get so excited when she texts you?" I hear Chloe ask. I look down at her and act dumb.

"What? No I don't." I said and reply back to the message.

Me: Why?

"Yes you do. You always jump a little when you see her name or even a photo of her." Chloe says as she sits up and looks at me. I shake my head.

Sophie♡: Do I always have to give you a reason to do everything.

Me: yes

"See." Chloe says crossing her arms in annoyance. I look in her eyes and cover up the frustration and denial that was slowly building up in me.

"She's just one of my best friends, okay?" I say, trying to reassure her by setting my free hand on her thigh and giving it a light squeeze.

"Then why do you always treat her like dust when she's around?" Chloe says with an attitude.

At this moment, a new message from Sophia came in.

Sophie♡: No I don't. I'm asking you because I know you know LA better than anyone I know and you take professional photos all the time.

Sophia♡: Stop acting like a dick for once and help me out.

Her words cut me inside, but it seemed like she truly didn't want anything with me as it seemed like she did. In which is  sad, but sometimes you have to move on. If she is, then I will too.

Me: The park or in the streets. There is also a cool place called the Helipad. I go there a lot of the time. There you go. I helped you out.

I set my phone down and looked at Chloe who was frowning at me. With a smile, I pulled her close to me and brushed my lips against hers. Without hesitation, Chloe kisses me back with her fingers tangling in my hair.

At first, the kiss feels almost magical. But a few seconds later, I didn't want it. I regret even making the move. All I could imagine was Sophia's lips kissing mine. I craved Sophia. Not Chloe.

I break the moment and look at Chloe who is glowing with happiness. I force a smile and kiss her forehead.

"It's only you, Chloe." I whispered.

Sophia's POV
Jason was over and I was cooking us some supper for tonight. I kept thinking about Logan and Chloe together and how he has hurt- well, how we have hurt eachother.

I hated being cold to him, but I feel like he deserved it for actually believing a lie - that is not much of a lie anymore - that Jason said. I would believe people would know he was bad news at first glance, but I guess it's not the same for everyone.

A feel someone wrap their arms around my waist as I move the food on a pan. My body grows stiff as I look down at the arms and the face that was set against my left shoulder.

I force a smile and kiss Jason's forehead, even though I rather be kissing Logan's.

"Soph, do you love me?" Jason says softly and the knot in my throat grows bigger.

"Yeah." I say, almost too coldly. I hear Jason sigh and he let's go of my waist. I turn off the stove and turn around to see Jason at my dining room table pressing his fist against the wood table.

"Jason, what's wrong?" I ask innocently. I hear him chuckle and then shake his head.

"You act like this is a game I am playing when it's not." Jason says and looks at me as he leans against the table.

"I promise you that it's not." I say starting to feel guilty.

"Then prove it"

I think of the only thing that comes to mind and walk up to Jason step by step. When I was only inches away from him, I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer, kissing him like if it was a normal thing.

Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. Inside, I was starting to feel uncomfortable and disgusted. The only thing keeping me going was thinking about kissing Logan.

Jason's tongue slid in my mouth and that's when I cut it. I pulled away and pressed my finger against Jason's lips before he could speak.

"Remember, taking things slow." I said and gave him a smile, walking away.

I could feel a pair of eyes pinned on me, but I so much wished that those pair of eyes were green.