I'm Paralyzed

Sophia's POV
My body was thrown roughly against my bed and Jason stood at the foot of my bed. My head was pounding from how hard Jason had grabbed my hair, but u tried to hold in all the tempting tears.

"W-What do you want." I say forcing myself to keep my eyes on him.

"For you to forgive me, baby." Jason said as he started to crawl towards me.

"Fuck off!!" I yelled and kicked Jason in the face as I crawled out the bed, trying to achieve my escape.

When my body was just steps away from being out the bedroom, I felt his hand wrap quickly around my throat and drag me back onto the mattress. At this point, I was crying. From both pain and hurt. Emotionally and physically.

"I'll make you forgive me, baby doll and I'll make sure of it." Jason says with lust filling in his eyes. His hand was still gripping my neck tightly while his other free hand forcefully grabbed mines.

"L-L-Log-" I tried spilling out but all I could do was try and gasp for air.

"Oh, shut the hell up already with you're stupid blonde next door. He's not here to protect you anymore." Jason says as he lets go of my hand and slaps my right cheek hard, leaving his hand-print.

"Ow!!" I yell and he covers my mouth.

I started to feel weak, useless. The more I tried, the more I struggled. I needed help but I was running out of ways to get out of his grip.
_
Logan's POV
I sat at my mini office editing my vlog for the day. I started to click on some effects when I hear a small faded tapping sound coming from one of the rooms in the apartment. I walked over to Jay's room, who's bedroom door was open, and listen closely. No one was home but me, so it was odd for me to be hearing such things in the house.

I hear the small tapping again, this time louder, and then the mumbling of a guy's voice. I then realized I was hearing the noises from Sophia's apartment in her room. Once I start to think that the tapping was just the bed from them getting down to business, the noise came again, but even louder.

"Loga-!" I hear someone scream and then get cut off . Sophie's scream.

I quickly rushed out the room and ran out the apartment heading over to Sophia's apartment. My fist banged on the door as soon as I got to her door.

"Sophia!! Open up!!!" I yelled and banged some more on the door. I was starting to panic inside and panicked even more when I started to hear yelling with the mixture of someone crying, bawling for help. I didnt know what other thing to do other than bust down the door. 

I started kicking the door, causing cracks to appear by the locks. The door was too strong, though. When my foot was not enough, I started to throw my body against the door. 

"Logan? What's going on?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look over towards my apartment and see George, my best friend, standing there.

"You have to help me. S-Sophia-" I didnt finish my sentence being that George was already trying to kick the door open. Moments later, the door broke open and we both quickly rush into the apartment, me pushing George to the side so that I go first. 

Immediately, I regretted wanting to be first when I ran into Sophia's bedroom and saw her half naked and Jason trying to force himself in her. She was seconds away from experiencing rape. Feeling the blood in me start to boil and my face become extremely warm from anger, I angrily throw Jason off of her, making his body hit the floor, his head slightly hitting the wall.

His pants were already undone and he was shirtless. Seeing him in this view, I grew even more upset. I got on top of him, grabbing his throat and making my fist meet with the side of his face.

"I warned you." I said and lifted up his head by his throat, slamming the back of his head against the floor. Jason's body became motionless and I looked over towards the bed to see George helping Sophia put her clothes back on.

I got up from Jason and went over to her, taking her in my arms. I could hear her sobs against my chest as her hands gripped my shoulders tightly. I pulled her in closer and looked over at George who was looking at me with concern.

"Is this the girl?" I sense he was saying by the look he was giving me. I nodded.

I told George about Sophia long before any of this mess happened. I told him how in love I was with her. How overwhelmed I got when her energy surrounded me. How beautiful she was. How my heart called out her name and how I hoped hers called mine.

Moments later, police are surrounding me and Sophia. Everything is a blur. Sophia is the only clear thing I see.

"Sir, we have to check the victim." I hear a deep voice say and I pull away from Sophia. She wipes away her eyes and sets down on her bed as paramedics surround her. Pictures are taken of her throat, in which was bruised, and of the marked handprints on her thighs. Along with that, other paramedics take Jason with them, trying to say his life because of over bleeding. I honestly could have wished he died.

I'm with George in the dining room when Sophia is being interviewed by someone in her room. I pick up one of the white -now brown- pedals. The pedal brings me back to memories of what happened before any of this.

"You really care about her, dont you?" George says and I nod with a small sigh.
"She means farther than the moon and back." I say.

"Then why are you with Chloe? I know that you just dont care about her. You love her, man."

"Yeah...I do.." I said and that's when I see Sophia come out her room.

She grabs her car keys and looks at me and George.

"I'll be back." She says and starts walking out the door.

"Sophie-" I say but shes already out the door.