Date Talk

Sophia's POV
I was in my room laying down on my bed in my bedroom. I had a movie playing on my big flat TV screen and a bowl of popcorn sat beside me. My hair was now straight after me taking a shower and washing away my curls. I had on a grey crop top and Calvin Klein underwear that I so much loved to wear.

I stuffed a hand full of popcorn in my mouth when I heard a nock at my door. I grabbed the remote and paused my movie, swallowing fully the popcorn in my mouth. I walked out my room and walked to the front door, unlocking it and opening it to reveal a tall familiar blonde wearing a nice black t-shirt and white colored pants.

"Logan?" I said confused on why he was here.

"Our date." Logan simply said with his beautiful white smile. That smile was slowly turning into a smirk when he looked me up and down, noticing my clothing.

I looked down and realized what I was wearing. Quickly, I hid behind the door covering myself. My face was red and the tip of my ears were burning hot.

"U-um" I said with a nervous laugh, "I thought that was only for the video?" I said in more of a question.

"Well, yeah it was but I meant it at the same time. I do want to get to know you more." Logan says with a giggle.

"Well, let me put some actual clothes on and fix my hair and we'll get going" I said with a smile and he nodded.

I let him come in, still trying to hide myself by staying behind him, and Logan sat on the couches I had in my living room.

"You don't have to hide you know. I have already seen you." Logan says with that smile again. I shake my head and rushed over to my room.

I decided to keep the crop top and just put on some black ripped jeans. I plugged in my iron and straighten what was wavy. After, I applied a bit of makeup completing my outfit.

I grabbed my phone and keys, heading out of my room. I see Logan sitting there patiently.

"Ready!" I said and he looks back towards me getting up.

"Let's go" Logan says and grabs my hand with his.

I could feel the small butterflies in my stomach become bigger and stronger. I don't know what Logan had or did to make me feel this way, but I do know that he's a great person and I am positive tonight will be fun.
-
Me and Logan ended up having dinner at a very fancy restaurant that was most likely expensive, in which he didn't even let me pay a dime. And there I got to learn a lot about what he does for a living.

Logan doesn't work but he gets to work, as he told me. He runs a very fast growing YouTube Channel that has over 17 million subscribers. What's very shocking about that is that he's only been on YouTube for a little over a year and a half. I've never heard of anyone growing as many subscribers in such little time as he did. But now I do understand that anything is possible. Not only that, he runs his own appearl line of multiple types of clothing.

In my opinion, he has become very very successful for a 22 year old.

As we walked around in the park, he was talking to me about the downs of what he does for a living. I couldn't help but be curious.

"It may just seem like I'm picking up a camera and posting something everyday for everyone to see and that's all I do. And even then, that may seem very easy. But it's not. A few months ago, I learned a very hard lesson by making the most biggest mistake of my YouTube career. The world hated me badly and hate was running everywhere. I will admit, it did put me in a very shitty mood because I hadn't realized before how ignorant and selfish I was being and I had to learn the hard way. Since then, I have taken things with more caution, but I have grown and a bad decision like that won't stop me from reaching the top." Logan preached.

I listened to his words very carefully and then noticed that I have heard of him before. He was on the news for- well, I don't even want to get into detail. Even then, I didn't hate the guy. You could see it in his eyes that he didn't mean for the video to become so wrongly put the way it was. That's one good thing about Logan. You could read him by his eyes.

"I think I've heard that story on the news. I don't judge you, Logan. I mean, it's okay to mess up, just don't make the mistake over and over. Just know a mistake does not define a person." I said and held his hand, rubbing the tip of my thump against his hand for small comfort.

I looked down at the grass that we were walking on soon after the conversation became silent. Moments later, I could feel a pair of eyes looking down at me.

"Thank you" I heard him say. I looked up at Logan and see him look at the sky, some tears form in his eyes.

I stopped walking and let go of his hand. I grab his face so that our eyes meet.

"Logan.." I say in a whisper. I could see a tear stream down his face.

It's been a while since I've seen a guy cry in front of me. It's not bad, it simply shows that guys do have emotions too and sometimes, they hurt just as bad as others.

"I love my life, but I sometimes dislike how easily it can change you." Logan says quietly as I wipe away the few tears that had spilled from his eyes.

"People grow up. To grow up, you have to fail sometimes. But that does not mean that you're going to be alone. You're going to lose and you're going to gain. But you're never going to be alone." I said to Logan who was calming down.

Without thinking about it, Logan gave me a tight hug, placing the bottom of his chin on top of my head because of our height difference. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he did the same. I buried my face is his chest, getting the smell of his cologne.

A few minutes later, we let go and start heading to our apartment complex. When we make it back to our apartments, we stop and look at eachother.

"Thank you for going out with me and giving me your words and I'm sorry for getting emotional" He says with a small chuckle at the end.

"It was my pleasure, Logan. You aren't half as bad as people claim for you to be." I said with a smile. Logan laughs and gives me one last hug.

As we pull away from our hug, he grabs my hand and gives it a sweet kiss.

"Goodnight, Soph"

"Goodnight, Logey"