I Think I Love You

Sophia's POV
3 weeks later...
I was currently in Jay's birthday party that was located at a mansion that was rented. Honestly, Jay would have never had this if it wasn't for Logan existing.

I wasn't talking to anyone. I was on the bottom floor, in which is where the party was mostly located. I sat on a white couch wearing a white loose crop top and a cream colored shorts with brown boots. My hair was ironed straight and my eyes roamed all around the room as I drank my 4th cup of an alcoholic drink.

I've been here for almost 2 and a half hours and I was already tipsy. Too tipsy, possibly even drunk, to see Logan and Chloe kissing as they dance on the dance floor.

I had to blink twice to get my vision straight to make sure that I was truly seeing what I thought I was seeing. My heart sunk and the alcohol in my system wanted to tempt me to make a scene and fight for what I want. Luckly, I fought that urge and simply got up from my seat.

I grabbed myself another drink and walked upstairs to the 4th floor. The 4th floor was like another big apartment. I walked in and made my way over to the balcony that was located in the room.

I stepped outside, leaving the doors wide open behind me. I looked up at the dark sky that had a bright moon with sparkling lights flickering surrounding it. The wind hit against my skin, making me feel too comfortable.

I took a last sip from my drink and set it on the ground by the corner of the balcony.

The more the drink started to kick in, the more I thought about him. His touch that I so much craved for at this moment and his smile that I deeply missed. Tears started to build up when I thought about how he's moved on with Chloe and how I should be happy for him. I couldn't. Not now at least.

It's been too long since I've last truly talked to him, seen him. I wanted him close. As much as I could go up and kiss him deeply like how I had dreamed of right now at this party, but I didn't dare to.

As I sobbed my pain away, I felt someone's arms come and hug me from behind. This person wasn't Jason, not anyone else.

"Don't cry, baby.. I'm here." I hear a familiar voice say. I smile as my hands are set on top of his.

I looked behind me and saw a green eyed guy with blonde hair. I couldn't love more what I was looking at.

I turned myself around, facing him, and stared deeply into his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was intoxicated or if he was here for a real reason. At this point, I didn't care. I just wanted him. I wanted to feel his warmth and love. But would I ever get that?

"I'm sorry.." Logan whispers as he looks down, almost slurring.

"No.. I'm sorry." I say as I run my hand through his golden mess.

"Sophie.." Logan says and we meet eyes. "I think I love you."

The words slipped out his mouth like nothing. So true and real. That's when I couldn't help myself. I connected our lips and pulled him closer. My body was pressed against the balcony and his grip was even tighter against my waist.

Our tongues danced with each other, exploring the inside of our mouths. The kiss was broken and Logan's lips found my neck, kissing my neck roughly, making sure to leave a trail of love bites.

My whole world felt complete for the moment. This moment right now was a moment to die for.

Before I knew it, my eyes were opening and I was seeing the long ride down towards the pavement on the ground.

A scream came out my mouth before my body hits hard against the ground, making my world fill with more darkness and pain.