Saving Him(A Hayes Grier Fanfiction)

"You can't date her she's too innocent"Nash said."What's wrong with that"Hayes sighed."management won't allow just break up with her"he stopped shortly as he saw me standing in the doorway.Tears brimming my eyes I ran."Irene wait I didn't mean it"Nash yelled chasing after me.I didn't stop tho I ran as fast as my legs could go I didn't realise where I was going until I saw the familiar house in front of me.I ran into the house to run straight into Alyssa.We just stood there hugging no words were said but she felt the pain I was going through."Hey,Hey what's wrong why are you crying"she questioned."I-I went to ha-hayes's hous-house a-and i heard him T-talking to Nash"I breathed."it's okay calm down take a deep breathe"she said."they were talking and nash said management was gonna make Hayes and I break up because I am too innocent"I said crying."It's okay Irene I should go and hurt that jerk for you"she said."Please don't it will only make thing worse"I begged."Fine but I'm calling Gracyn and Alyssa over"she said."okay"I sniffled.About five minutes later the door burst open following Alyssa and Gracyn's Voices followed by some chuckles."Hey how you doing bud"Graycn asked."I'm okay"I whispered."What's wrong"Matt asked."it's about Hayes and Nash"I said."what did nash so I swear he is my best friend but he can be so stupid at times"Cam Said."I heard them talking and nash was telling hayes he should break up with me because I'm so innocent"I sniffled."it's not your fault you look like a baby kitten"Mahogany said walking into the room."Hey lox"I half smiled."Hey kitten how you holding up"she sincerely asked."I'm okay"I said."hey hey people what's up why is everyone so sad"Taylor and Dillon asked.I started crying again"way to go stupid"Abbi said hitting her boyfriend taylor upside the head."Hey what's wrong"Nicole screamed running into the house.After explaining what happened to everyone for the 100th time.Nicole Finally Got Mad,"That little Twat Dang why is my boyfriend so stupid I'm gonna go have a talk with him"She said."If Hayes asks please dorm tell him where I am please"I begged."Okay I won't promise I'll be back later with some ice cream"She yelled."Guys Can you please give me Alyssa and Gracyn alone for a couple minutes"I asked."you guy remember how we said we wanted to travel the world lets do it I have nothing to do anymore"I said."why not I'm in what about you Gracyn"Alyssa Asked."I'm not sure what about matt"she questioned."I'm sure he'd wait for you Gracyn he'd be a fool not to"I said."you're right let's go"She smiled.
••••••••••••••A Year Later••••••••••••••
"Guys hurry up and get your luggage mahogany and Jacob are waiting for us in the front"I said grabbing my matching red luggage."Calm down women we're coming"Gracyn said."Why are you so excited like chill we just got off of a 16 hour flight you should be exhausted"Alyssa Sighed."What can I say I misses The guys and my girls"I said."hey look there's mahogany"Alyssa said once she spotted mahogany."Loxxxxx"I Said jumping into her arms.""kitten why did you leave me alone with these people for a whole year"she said faking a sigh."what's up whitesides"I said hugging Jacob."nothing much Lil Red"he laughed."why do you call me lil red"I pouted."because you're favourite color is red and you're smaller than me"he laughed."hey gray how you've been"he said to Graycn."first Jacob don't call me gray and second of all I've been good."You forgot about me whitesides"Alyssa frowned."I'm sorry Lyssa I was just saving the best for last"he said."hey"Gracyn and I screamed at the same time."haha very funny Jacob"mahogany said."let's get going guys I want to see my buds"I said.
||||||||||||||Authors Pov|||||||||||||||
Hey guy so I just started saving him today what do you think of it so far.
you guys should follow my instagram @twerkforhayes.