Saving Him

Irene's Pov
"A road trip is supposed to be by car not a plane"Alyssa grumbled."Hey I'm okay less time in a car with madislut"Aly said carrying her bag down stairs."Guys let's go we are going to miss our flight"Nash yelled.I walked downstairs wearing a crop top that showed my belly button piercing,and leather high waisted shorts."What are you wearing"cam asked."Clothes"I replied."That shirt is to small"he said staring at my shirt."No it isn't"I argued."Irene if you stretch I can see everything up there"Nash said blushing."Well don't look their then"I said."Once we get there you're changing you are lucky we are late"Taylor said."Yeah yeah let's go"I said.We all sat done in the car and as usual I had to sit on someone."Irene hurry up with we sit on Gracyn,Matt,Taylor,Alyssa,or Aly"Nash said."Fine"I said Crawling over Madison and hayes and sitting in Taylor's lap.Five minutes in the car and nash turned on the radio.Immediately a song we all knew came on.

"Take off those heels, lay on my bed.
Ride
Whisper dirty secrets, while im pullin on your hair.
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care.
Candles drippin' on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare.

Everybody wonders, where we've run off to.
My body on your body, baby, stickin like some glue.
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two.
The fevers fuckin' running, feel the heat between us two!"we started singing to the familiar beat.We all started dancing except for Hayes and Madison.Mean while Gracyn and I sounded like dying walruses.Being the cool people we were tried to do the lipgloss dance while sitting down."Irene stop moving"Taylor said."Why"I questioned."because he's enjoying it to much"Gracyn yelled.I blushed as I quit moving.
"This is my song"Gracyn squealed as we waited for it to begin.

"Walk a mile in these Louboutins
But they don't wear these shits where I'm from
I'm not hating, I'm just telling you
I'm tryna let you know what the fuck that I've been through

Two feet in the red dirt, school skirt
Sugar cane, back lanes
Three jobs, took years to save
But I got a ticket on that plane
People got a lot to say
But don't know shit about where I was made
Or how many floors that I had to scrub
Just to make it past where I am from

No money, no family
Sixteen in the middle of Miami

I've been up all night, tryna get that rich
I've been work work work work working on my shit
Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live
I've been work work work work working on my shit
Now get this work (x4)
Working on my shit

You can hate it or love it
Hustle and the struggle is the only thing I'm trusting
Thorough bread in a mud brick before the budget
White chick on that Pac shit
My passion was ironic
And my dreams were uncommon
Guess I gone crazy, first deal changed me
Robbed blind, basically raped me
Ran through the bullshit like a Matador
Just made me madder and adamant to go at em
And even the score
So, I went harder
Studied the Carters till a deal was offered
Slept cold on the floor recording
At 4 in the morning
And now I'm passin' the bar like a lawyer
Immigrant, art ignorant
Ya ill intent was insurance for my benefit
Hate be inconsiderate
But the Industry took my innocence
Too late, now I'm in this bitch!"Gracyn,Aly,Alyssa,and I were singing in unison."can you guys be quiet"Madison said glaring at us."Girl shush because you with you could sing like us"Gracyn said flipping her hair."You're a bitch"Madison yelped in her high pitched voice."I'm not a bitch I just have an extreme case of the sassies"Gracyn said glaring at Madison."That's it stop the car"Aly said."What's wrong cam said pulling over "I'm walking to the airport"Aly said trying to get out of the car but Matt was holding her arm not letting her fully get out."I will too"I said trying to get out through my door."Taylor let me go before I hurt you"I said trying to get his hands off of my waist."If you don't stop moving I'll kiss you"Taylor said."Do it I don't care"I said staring at him with no emotions.He did it know Taylor's lips were planted on my lips.I pulled away and I took that as my time to get out of the car.Hayes looked pissed."Well aly and I are walking"I said."Irene don't be dumb you're wearing heels"Nash said."I can take then off"I said."I'll go too"Alyssa said jumping out of the back doors."Wait I want to go"Gracyn said getting out before matt could stop her."Guys don't be ridiculous get in the truck"Cam said."Nope we are walking"I said as we started walking cam was driving next to us."Get in"Cam said.Gracyn jumped on my back and I caught her in time. "Cam chill out the airport is down the road"alyssa said."Alyssa Walker"cam said sternly."That's my name don't wear it out"she said."Gracyn get your ass in this truck right now"Matt said."nope my ass is good right here walking"Gracyn said.Suddenly Matt got out of the truck."Shit Irene run faster"Gracyn said still on my back."Well I'm sorry I can't run fast with a teenage girl on my back"I said running away from Matt.Finally we arrived at the airport were everyone was waiting for us."What took you guys so long"Aaron asked."We had an interesting car ride,Irene and Taylor made out,The girls were singing,and we had a walking incident"Cam said."Your friends were being dramatic"Madison huffed."Who invited her again"Sam asked."Hayes"Aly and Alyssa said in unison.We boarded the plane and since now we were an uneven number guess who got to sit with strangers me.I sat down in my seat and no one was sitting beside me yet.Maybe I'll get to sit by myself I thought.When a guy around cams age sat down next to me with a hood on hiding his face.Once the plane went into the air he took his hood off."Shit your justin bieber"I said.Before thinking I through my pillow at carter and it accidentally hit Madison."Hey"she said."yeah yeah sorry carter look who's sitting fucking next to me fucking Justin Drew Bieber"I said.I calmed down and saw he had joy in his eyes."I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking shit I just embarrassed myself"I said."Haha it's okay I'm Justin but I think you know that already"he said."I'm Irene Mcallister not sure if you know that"I said."I actually do I've watched a couple of your videos with a girl named Gracyn I believe"he said."Yeah she's right over there"I said pointing to here sitting next to matt."Well why are you going to Tennessee"he asked."We are going camping but according to them they didn't want to go on a road trip so now you're in my presence"I said smirking."Well I'm glad you did"He said."So how's selena"I asked."She's great"he said smiling."What about Hayes last time I heard you were dating him"Justin said."We broke up he cheated on me with Madison"I said with tears brimming at my eyes."It's okay don't cry"He said as I buried my head in his chest."Why are you acting like such a slut Irene"Hayes said you could clearly see anger in his eyes."She's not a slut she's crying because of you so stop calling her names that she isn't before I do something about it"Justin said."It wasn't my fault she didn't let me explain"Hayes said."It was your fault because she shouldn't have to let you explain that's the point you should have been there for her but you weren't"Justin said.Hayes didn't reply oh god this is gonna be along 12 hour flight.
/////////////////////////////////////
Go follow my Instagram @Twerkforhayes