Saving Him

"oh hey guys um this is jake,jake this is hayes and Gracyn's boyfriend Matt"I said."Hey it's nice to meet you"Jake said."I would say that to but it's not very nice to meet you"Hayes said pulling me closer to him."What's wrong with you chill Jakes a friend"I said."can I talk to you in the other room Irene"Hayes asked."Yeah sure" I said walking to his room."What's up"I said sitting up on his bed."What's up do you really have to ask that after you're fucking flirting with a guy in front of me"Hayes yelled."I'm not fucking flirting with him Hayes"I said."Yes you fucking are"He yelled."You got to be kidding me we barely start dating and you think I'm flirting with every single guy congrats hayes maybe we rushed into this"I said walking out of his room."Hey guys do you want to go to a party I have to blow off some steam"I said."I wanna go"Gracyn and Alyssa said."Me too"Said the others girls and cam and Nash."I'll come to"said Matt Dillon Taylor and Aaron."okay well I'm gonna go change let's get going guys are stuff is at mahogany's house."I rode with Gracyn,and Alyssa."So what happened between you and hayes"asked alyssa."He's being a freaking overprotective jerk"I mumbled."He said I was flirting with jake"I said."If only he knew jake is really Aly's ex"I said."So what are you gonna wear"asked alyssa."I'm gonna wear this cute black skater skirt and and a floral crop top"said Gracyn."I'm gonna wear black high waisted shorts and a striped strapless top"I said."What about you alyssa"asked Alyssa."Im not sure yet I have to check"She said.once we reached mahogany's house we practically ran inside while Gracyn wobbled."I ran up to the guest room and walked into the bathroom.I washed my hair and started blow drying it.Once it was dry I let flow in its natural waves.I started on my make up which consisted of mascara,eye liner,and red lipstick.I walked out of the bathroom as soon as ally walked in."It's all yours" I laughed.i saw Gracyn doing her makeup sitting on the floor while Alyssa was curling her hair in the corner.I walked to my suitcase and pulled out my outfit and some black booties.I changed in the closet and came outside to see everyone waiting."let's go"I said."so who's party is it"Aly asked."umm this guy named Sam"I said."alright let's go"I said.once we got there we immediately split up.All you can see in the house was people grinding,people drunk in the yard.I walked to the kitchen and got a drink."Hey I'm Sam"He smiled."Hey I'm Irene I'm pretty sure we met before"I smiled."right you were the girl who was at the dinner jack invited me to"he said."that's me"I said."You want to dance"he asked."Id love too"I said.Wd made are way to the dance floor and we started dancing.I looked around taking in my surroundings when suddenly his lips crashed on mine.i don't know why but I didn't pull away until someone yanked me back."What the hell Irene"hayes yelled."What's wrong"I asked giggling."you're drunk well that makes it fucking better"he said."And you how could you kiss my fucking girlfriend"he said to Sammy."Dude I didn't know last time I asked jack he said she was single"Sam said."Well she fucking isn't"He said."Let's go we're going home"he said."But I want to have fun"I whined."you've had too much fun already"He mumbled."Bye Sammy"I giggled as Hayes put me into cams car.Last thing I remember was hayes mumbling something before I feel asleep in the car.