Saving him

Irenes Pov
"Hayes I can't fucking handle this anymore one moment we're fucking fighting and the next we are kissing like nothing ever happened"I said."Are you saying you don't want to get back together"he asked."No I just think we should take sometime apart I need time with my girls to loosen up.Party and I think we both need that hayes we need time away from each other and after we do and you still want to get back together we will"I said."Fine but if I see you with another guy and I go off on him I'm not apologizing"he said.I walked out of the closet to be pushed into another by the girls.I landed on Mahogany,Andrea,and Gracyn."Irene get off you're heavy"Andrea wined."I'm sorry if some person didn't push me into a room for the second time this wouldn't have happened."I said glaring at Alyssa."I said I was sorry about that"she pleaded."Well you are not forgiven you owe me chocolate"I said stubbornly."Fine"she sighed.I smiled brighter than a Cheshire Cat at that moment.Okay so is Haylene back together"Aly squealed."Um no we're not"I said."Then what happened in that closet"Alyssa asked."Wait what closet"Gracyn said putting her hand on her waist."Umm we were running away from you and Matt and we hid in the closet and he kissed me no big deal"I said."No big deal hayes grier hayes grier as in your ex boyfriend kissed you and you said it's no big deal"Nevaeh scoffed."Yup exactly the one"I said."We were interrupted by a loud bang.We ran out of the room to see the new hole in the wall and hayes walking away angrily.
Hayes Pov
I walked upstairs to hear the girls talking.Okay so is Haylene back together"Aly squealed."Um no we're not"irene said."Then what happened in that closet"Alyssa asked."Wait what closet"Gracyn said.Obviously doing something over dramatic i swear that chick is cool but how does Matt handle her attitude."Umm we were running away from you and Matt and we hid in the closet and he kissed me no big deal"Irene said.No big deal she practically told me she didn't want to ducking date me.I felt the adrenaline run through my blood as I continued to hear the girls conversation."No big deal hayes grier hayes grier as in your ex boyfriend kissed you and you said it's no big deal"Nevaeh scoffed."Yup exactly the one"Irene said.I couldn't take it anymore I was seeing red without thinking I punched the wall.As the girls opened the door running out I was half way down the stairs.
Gracyn's Pov
We ran out of the room to see the new hole in the wall and hayes walking away angrily."Shit I have to go after him"Irene mumbled."No Irene stay here I'll talk to him you stay here and calm down"I said."okay but hurry"She said as Alyssa and Aly led her back into the room.I ran downstairs jogging to keep up with hayes' pace."Hayes slow down we have to talk"I said exhausted.Dang I have to start working out and it isn't helping because of this freaking boot."Hayes please stop my leg is hurting and I can't keep your pace"I pleaded."What the hell do you want Gracyn can't you see I want to be left alone"He said."Wait you better back up the fucking train cho cho because you better stop that attitude before you make me do something I will regret Benjamin Hayes Grier"I said gritting my teeth together."What are you going to do Gracyn chase me with that lipstick of yours"He chuckled."you listen here grier don't mess with my lipstick and I'm not afraid to hurt you but I can't because Irene wouldn't forgive me if I did"I said letting go of his collar."Like she fucking cares she told me she didn't want to date me anymore"He said."What the hell are you talking about what did she exactly say"I asked him."she said No I just think we should take sometime apart I need time with my girls to loosen up.Party and I think we both need that hayes we need time away from each other and after we do and you still want to get back together we will"I said exactly as she did."Hayes are you an idiot she's a girl she needs time she's fucking tired of people hurting her she's tired of people telling her to change she just wants to be herself and you have to be there for her"I said."Why are girls complicated"he asked sitting down next to me."Because if we weren't who would keep you boys in check"I said standing up."Thanks Gracyn and I'm sorry I took my anger out on you earlier I was just mad that Irene thought what happened between us was no big deal.Is there anyway I can make it up to you"He asked."Yeah actually there's two one can you give me a piggyback ride home my leg is killing me and you owe me ice cream"I said."Deal haha hop on"Hayes said.I did as I was told and before I knew it we were back home and he was setting me down on the couch."Thanks again Gracyn"he said."Don't talk about it kid it was no big deal but you ever call me something again I'm not afraid to hit you were the sun don't shine and make sure you and Irene don't have kids anytime soon"I said."Wait I'm having babies with who"Irene asked walking in."Nobody"Hayes and I yelled at the same time chuckling."Okay you guys are weird I'm gonna go find Aly"She said walking out of the room and hayes followed.
|||||\\\|\|||\\|||\|\\\|\\|\\\\\\\\\\\\|
Guys sorry it sucks I wrote a better one but it got deleted because my freaking phone died but here is the chapter and I'll update two more chapters later.Whose Pov should I do next?let me know down below.