Saving Him

Hayes pov
"Okay so Irene is okay we don't know what's causing her being sick but she's allowed to go home but if this happens again bring her straight here"The doctor said."Can we see her"Gracyn asked.We walked into Irene's room and she looked 100x better."Hey how you doing"we all asked."im doing good"Irene said."Well you can go home now"Aly said smiling at her."Uhm guys I'll meet you guys at the hotel I have to take care of something"I said looking at Madison's message.
From:Madi
I've been thinking of you😍

To:Madi
Let's meet up at the little cafe

From:Madi
Okay I'll be there☺️
"Where are you going"Irene asked."It's nothing it's just something I have to take care of"I said kissing her forehead."Okay but I'll wait for you"I said."Okay do you need a ride"cam asked."No it's okay I'll walk"I said exiting the room.
Irene's Pov
"Okay so Irene,Gracyn,alyssa,Aly,Brent,and Jack go in one car and will go in the other"cam said.once we got in the car Brent started driving."Wait guys cam we stop and get some food"I asked."Sure let's go to that little cafe the one that just opened"Gracyn said."Alright let's go"Aly said.When we arrived we immediately saw two people at a table and it was Hayes and Madison.We hid behind a tree observing them.When hayes leaned over and kissed him."That's it I'm done with that slut"Aly said standing up from the ground and storming over to the table as tears brimmed my eyes.
Aly's pov
"That's it I'm done with that slut"I said as my adrenaline was pumping.I didn't wait for anyone To stop me before I tackled her to the ground.All I was seeing red.I let hearing her high pitched screams till Brent pulled me off and had his arms secured around my waist."How could you,Hayes what was I not good enough is it because I can't look like her"Irene said crying."No Irene it's not what it looks like"Hayes said."No I'm done with you hayes I'm done you went after the girl who tried to date your freaking best friend"Irene said as her voice cracked.Sje turned around and walked out with jack running after her."You I'm gonna fucking hurt you my freaking best friend just got out of the hospital your girl friend and instead of being with her your with some slut that tried to get with cam"Gracyn growled."I'm not a slut"Madison said glaring at Gracyn."That's it Brent you better let me go I for. Want to hurt you"I growled."Benjamin Hayes fucking grier I will fucking hurt you for hurting my best friend"Alyssa said slapping him.Alyssa stormed out,followed by Gracyn as she punched hayes gut,I walked up to hayes and punched his eye."you're lucky Brent is here and he wouldn't let me do worse to you and your slut"I snarled and followed the girls out.Irene was sitting on the side of the restaurant with her knees to her chest while Jack was rubbing her back and Gracyn and Alyssa were telling her it's okay."Come on Irene let's go home you don't need this jerk"I said.
Gracyn's pov
The car ride was silent except for Irene's muffled cries.We walked into the house and I went up to nash and got the nearest pillow."Why.Hit,Is.Hit.your.hit.fucking.hit.brother.hit.such.hit.a.hit.freaking. Hit.moron.hit"I sighed."First of all ow and second of all what are you talking about and why did you hit me"Nash asked."because your brother is a dumbass and you're his brother so I took it out on you"I said."Speaking of the dumbass"I said as hate walked into the house."From now on don't ducking talk to me"I said pushing past him."Don't even breathe the ducking same air as me"Alyssa growled pushing past him following me."Don't you fucking come even near Irene's room or I'll do the same thing I did to your slut"Aly growled.
Hayes pov
"What the hell did you do to get the girls to act like that"Cam asked."I've been dating Madison for two weeks now"I said."What the hell bro you would choose her over Irene"The jacks yelled looking at me and walking out of he house."Why would you do that Hayes Irene is a better girl Madison is a girl who only wants attention she's the complete opposite of Irene"Nash said."I don't care but if you're gonna date her I'm not gonna be around Irene's like my little sister"Matt and shawn said walking upstairs."Irene is way better than her but good choice you made hayes"Aaron said being sarcastic."If you're gonna hang out with her I'm not gonna stick around"Taylor and Dillon said."I like Madison"Carter said.Everyone else walked out.Shit what have I done.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
What do you guys think?Let me know in the comments below