Saving Him

I got back at 9:04 and walked inside."Where were you you're late"Can yelled."Jeez calm down I'm only late 4 minutes"I said."Anything can happen in four minutes"Said Jack."Guys I'm tired I'm going to bed we'll talk about this tomorrow"I said."You are not allowed to hang out with Luke anymore"Nash said."First of all I can hang out with whoever I want and I wasn't even with Luke I told him I had other things to do"I said."Then where were you"Carter asked."You want to know where I was,I was with my brother okay he came to talk to me.So you guys have to stop treating me like a child"I said as tears brimmed my eyes."Irene we're sorry"Shawn said."Save it I'm going to bed"I said.i walked into the room Gracyn alyssa and I shared to see them asleep.I grabbed my blanket and pillow.I clubbed the ladder to the roof.I laid down starring at the stars."Mind if I join you"Hayes asked.I didn't respond I just pulled the blanket over my head.He laid down next to me."So you really like that Luke guy"He asked."No you just made me mad and I kissed him"I said."I'm really sorry about that girl that was in my room.Her name is Meghan and we used to date.She came into the room and saw you sleeping and she kissed me I tried to pull away bit she had her hands around me neck"He said."It's okay I shouldn't have gotten mad we aren't even dating"I said taking the blanket off my head."That's the point you said we needed time its been two weeks and you said if I wanted to get back together we would.I get mad when I guy looks at you because in those seconds he can be holding what's mine and I don't like that"he said."So you want to get back together"I asks looking at his eyes."I do"He said."Well then Hayes Grier will you be my boyfriend"I asked."Id love to but I'm supposed to ask you"he said pouting."don't do that"I said."Do what"He asked."Pout your lip it makes me want to kiss you"I said.He did it again.I crashed my lips on his.A simple kiss led to a make out session."do you want to go inside"hayes asked."No I want to stay out here with my favorite guy"I said.I put my head on hayes' chest as his arm went around my waist.Before I knew it we were asleep.
Gracyn's Pov
"Where the hell is Irene"I yelled as I grabbed onto Nash's collar."I don't know we don't even know where hayes is is"Nash said."If that idiot brother of yours is somewhere raping Irene I will kill you Hamilton"I growled."shit she scared me"Nash whispered to cam.I ran upstairs pulling Alyssa off of cams lap.I changed into a creme sweater,gray sweater,My grey uggs,and a gray beanie on my head.Alyssa changed into a cute half Aztec sweater half white,black leggings,and tan uggs,she put a red beanie on her head.We stood up and started looking for Irene.We looked everywhere when Taylor screamed he had found them.We all climbed the latter up to the roof.There cuddled up were Irene and hayes."awh there so cute together"said Aly and mahogany."I wish I had a relationship like theirs"said nevaeh jacks BestFriend."Should we wake them up"asked cam."Hell yeah"I said as I woke up Irene."What happened she said running her eyes.she looked around and saw everyone looking at her "Shit"She said looking down to see she was wearing Hayes shirt and sweat pants."Why are you wearing his shirt and why is he shirtless"I asked glaring at Hayes.He sat up and rubbed his eyes."Hayes got it last night"Taylor wolf whistled."Shut up Taylor"Irene glared."So what happened"I said starring at Hayes."Last night I came up here to think and Irene was here laying down.So I say down next to her and we started talking and we're back together again"he said."Well I'm happy for you but why the hell are you shirtless and why is Irene wearing your shirt"I said a little bitchy."Well you see Gracyn i was wearing a long sleeve shirt and it got hot so I took it off and Hayes gave me his shirt nothing more nothing less"i said blushing."Yeah yeah now get away from lover boy and let's go"Alyssa said dragging Irene to our room."Get change we're going to Starbucks"I said."You have 10 minutes or we will leave you here"Alyssa threatened."I'm going I'm going calm yourself women"Irene said going into the closet.She came out 5 minutes later wearing.Gray sweater,Black and white Aztec leggings,Gray beanie,and my black combat boots.We walked downstairs where we waited for mahogany and Nevaeh.Mahogany came down wearing a black sweater that said "I woke up like this",Black leggings with pink hearts and a short pair of black uggs.Nevaeh was wearing a blue sweater,gray leggings,and brown uggs."Let's go to Starbucks"Gracyn squealed."hashtag basic"Matt yelled from the kitchen."Oh hush"Alyssa said.
Irene's pov
Before we were out the door someone hugged my waist."Hey bae you look good"Hayes said kissing my cheek."Hey I'll see you later k"I said hugging him following Gracyn out the door.once we arrived Gracyn ran to the counter."can I please have a mocha cookie crumble frappachino thanks"Gracyn said stepping aside so could order."Can I have an Oreo frappuccino"I said."I'll have a green tea"Mahogany ordered."I want a caramel mocha frappuccino"Alyssa said bouncing on her feet."I'll just have a vanilla bean latte"Nevaeh said."you're total will be 39.95"The guy said checking out alyssa."Guys I'll pay"I said taking out my wallet..I have the guy the money."Hey brad is that your name,thank you for being so nice but can you stop checking out my friend"I said as he blushed.We got our drinks and made our way home.We walked in and saw the boys in the living room.When matt say Gracyn he looked like a lost puppy."Awh macyn is so cute"I said to alyssa.Automatically Gracyn and matt blushed.I sat on Hayes' lap and leaned back."want some babe"I asked Hayes."Sure"He said kissing my lips instead of drinking some of my drink."Hey that's not what I meant"I said handing him the Starbucks cup and he took a sip."Your lips are still sweeter"He said kissing me again."Hey guys I ship Haylene but stop the PDA"Alyssa said.I kissed Hayes one more time as Gracyn screamed my eyes there burning."Gracyn shush you be doing worse things with matt in the bedroom"I said as they blushed."Gracyn threw her pillow at me."Hey don't hurt my baby"Hayes said kissing my forehead."I thought camyssa was bad with PDA I was wrong"Mahognay said to Gracyn.