Saving him

Gracyn's Pov
Irene and I went out to breakfast this morning because we're amazing.Just kidding nobody else was up and we didn't feel like cooking."Where do you want to eat"I asked Irene."I don't know but I don't want breakfast I want lunch"she said."Irene it's 9:30am where do you think you're going to get lunch at this time"I asked looking at my bizarre friend."Subway let's go to subway"She squealed."You are one weird child but sure let's go to subway"I said.The guy started flirting with Irene she wasn't even dressed up we were in our pjs.Which consisted of sweatpants and Irene had a crop top on I had a hoodie."Can I have a six inch with Turkey and lettuce and tomatoes and that's all"she said."Anything for a girl as pretty as you"He said winking at her.irene being the clueless person didn't notice he was flirting with her."I ordered a meatball sub."Hey Gracyn do you think I should take something for Hayes"she asked."Yeah I'll bring something for alyssa and matt"I said."Can I have another sandwich with Turkey lettuce and Swiss cheese please"Irene said."Sure love"He smiled at her."can I have a bacon and ranch melt and a BLT"I said."Sure your total will be 30.74"he said."oh order some cookies Gracyn"Irene said giggling."can I have four packets of cookies"I said sure."How much is it"I asked."Don't worry it's on the house he said staring at Irene."Thank you"we both said.once we walked outside I looked at her."What"she said."He was flirting with you"I said."No he wasn't"she said."Irene he have us free food and he wouldn't stop looking at you"I said."maybe he was starring at you"she mumbled."Yeah right"I laughed.We walked inside and called Alyssa,matt and Hayes."Hey alyssa I got you a clicker and ranch melt,Matt you get the BLT ,and Hayes Irene has your sandwich"I said sitting down.irene gave him his food."thanks bae"He said kissing her."She didn't pay for it tho"I said."Well thanks Gracyn"He said."I didn't pay for it either"I said."Then who did"Hayes said confused."The guy at subway had a little crush and we got free food"I said."On who"matt said."On a little brunette I know"I said."He was just being friendly"Irene said.
Irene's pov
We were shocked when we saw chad come in."Mr.Grier"we all yelled tackling him."Guys you know I love all of you but you're heavy so can you get off"He laughed."So what brings you here dad"Nash asked."Well I live here"he said."But I thought you were on a business trip"asked Hayes."I was but I came here to say you guys are going to school"he said."what"alyssa asked confused."You all are going to be attending CHS"he said."Why"I asked."Because management wants you guys to experience being a kid in high school it's only for a couple of months tho"he said."Okay I guess"We all said."You start school tomorrow"He smiled."I don't want to go to school it's full of hormone crazed boys,and slutty girls"Gracyn said."Same but we have to go there's no option"Nash said."Guys we should do something fun tonight be for we have to enter hell tomorrow"Aly said."let's go to the mall"I suggested."I need some new clothes so I'm okay with it"Gracyn said."let's go"cam said.we all piled in the cars.Once we arrived we all walked in together."Let's go to forever 21"I said as I grabbed hayes hand.gracyn and I were picking out some really cute crop tops when we say a girl flirting with Matt."I got this Gracyn"I said.i walked over to Matt and put my hands around his neck."Hey babe"I giggled."Oh who's your friend"I said putting my hand on my hips."I'm Ashley"she said."Well I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but Matt can you help me pick out a skirt I'm not sure what color I want"I said."Sure"he smiled.Once we were far away from her"thanks Irene I owe you she was scaring me"he said."Well Gracyn and I are going to go try this on you guys can wait outside of the dressing rooms"I said.i had about 4 skirts,6 crop tops,2 high waisted shorts,3 dresses.First I tried on a black crop top that stopped two inches above my belly and a pink high waisted skirt.I walked out"how do I look"I said spinning."You look great"hayes said."Well I think I'm gonna get everything else I just have to change back in to my normal clothes"I said.i grabbed all of the clothes and headed towards the cashier."How much is the total"I asked."oh don't worry it's been paid for by that young man over there"she said pointing at hayes."well thank you"I smiled."Benjamin hayes Grier why did you pay for my clothes"I asked."because I wanted too"he said."fine"I mumbled.we all walked out of forever 21."ohhh let's go to Victorias Secret I need more sweat pants"said Alyssa.as we neared the door the boys said the would wait outside.I bought a pair of sweatpants and two hoodies.Gracyn bought 3 pairs of sweatpants and 1 hoodie so did Alyssa."So you guys get to pick the next store"we said to the guys."Let's go to pacsun"they said.the guys got loads of tank tops beanies and jeans."Matt I want this one"I said."Irene I saw it first"he said pulling on the beanie."no I did Matt let it go"I growled."Dang there acting like it's some war"taylor whispered."Guys calm down okay I'm going to through the beanie up and who ever catches it gets it"cam said."wait let me take my heels off"I said."okay ready set go"he yelled throwing it up.i jumped up and caught it in my wrist."yes"I said jumping up and down."I'm gonna get this one instead"he said.After we went to every store in the mall we got hungry and what's better than mall food nothing.Hayes and I got pizza,Aly,Alyssa,mahogany,and Andrea got chipotle,Gracyn,Matthew,and Nash got Chinese food,cam,taylor,Aaron,and Dillon got subway,nevaeh,shawn,Jack,jack,and Madison got mcdonalds.we went home after along day and people helping each other carry their bags and by that mean the boys were carrying the bags."everyone go to sleep we have to wake up early"cam said.